2019-2020 Season IGT

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
WCJ can't play full minutes because he has to pick up the defensive slack for everyone else on this team, because the defensive scheme is fucking shit.

Oh yeah, Boylen is a defensive guy. Dude sucks.

And to top it off, they don’t allow him to shoot anything even though he shot 41% from 3 in college.

Heads better be rolling tomorrow. Blowout loss to an awful Warriors team.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Who didn't see this coming when Boylen was given the job?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Who didn't see this coming when Boylen was given the job?

I always knew he wasn’t good, but I honestly didn’t realize just how completely inept this guy is. I don’t know him so for all I know he’s a great guy, but holy shit he’s a fucking idiot. There are coaches who suck but at least they have a clue. This guy doesn’t. Honestly it’s scary that this guy ended up getting a head job.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
And to top it off, they don’t allow him to shoot anything even though he shot 41% from 3 in college.

Heads better be rolling tomorrow. Blowout loss to an awful Warriors team.
wait, so now Carter Jr is the best player on this team?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
wait, so now Carter Jr is the best player on this team?

It’s still Zach. If you watch the games though there are many times where Wendell is wide open and he just looks to pass. He’s a non-threat away from the basket. The Bulls act like he’s Clint Capela when he was actually a pretty decent shooter in college.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
It’s still Zach. If you watch the games though there are many times where Wendell is wide open and he just looks to pass. He’s a non-threat away from the basket. The Bulls act like he’s Clint Capela when he was actually a pretty decent shooter in college.
Yesterday he got a pass at the rim, was guarded by Lillard, and chose to pass to the corner for a 3

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Boylen is still a clown.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Gotta wonder if the Bulls are, by design, giving Zach some opportunity to inflate his value to then trade him for average system players and far future draft picks.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bulls did their best to give it away in the fourth. Were a couple of Buddy Hield missed 3's from losing.....again.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gotta wonder if the Bulls are, by design, giving Zach some opportunity to inflate his value to then trade him for average system players and far future draft picks.
This is too real. Please stop

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Should have a win tonight, Memphis stinks.

But it's the Bulls. So...

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I had a dream last night about the Bulls tanking yet again. That we're doing what the Clippers and Sixers did for a decade, except we got nothing out of it in the end. The team was so bad in year 8 of the tank, Paxson came out of retirement to play a season as the starting PG. Wound up averaging 0.4ppg, 1.8 ASP, and 19 TOPG. It was just him dribbling the ball until about 4 seconds on the clock, then screaming into cameras "John Paxson with 3.9 seconds on the clock for the win", despite losing every game and missing all of those shots.

But the Bulls wind up with the worst record in the NBA, lottery balls gave us the 6th overall pick.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I had a dream last night about the Bulls tanking yet again. That we're doing what the Clippers and Sixers did for a decade, except we got nothing out of it in the end. The team was so bad in year 8 of the tank, Paxson came out of retirement to play a season as the starting PG. Wound up averaging 0.4ppg, 1.8 ASP, and 19 TOPG. It was just him dribbling the ball until about 4 seconds on the clock, then screaming into cameras "John Paxson with 3.9 seconds on the clock for the win", despite losing every game and missing all of those shots.

But the Bulls wind up with the worst record in the NBA, lottery balls gave us the 6th overall pick.
I'm so triggered

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Feels like we are in a timewarp where we play the Hornets, Pistons, Blazers, & Grizzlies

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Should have a win tonight, Memphis stinks.

But it's the Bulls. So...

And Wendell Carter Jr is trying to be interviewed like Hawks fire up the crowd by Leila. We want to give them a win streak.

Three of the worst teams in the league, and first two games gave up big leads.

I will be satisfied if someone punches Dreymont Green in the face on Friday. I will take that over a win.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And Wendell Carter Jr is trying to be interviewed like Hawks fire up the crowd by Leila. We want to give them a win streak.

Three of the worst teams in the league, and first two games gave up big leads.

I will be satisfied if someone punches Dreymont Green in the face on Friday. I will take that over a win.

I love watching Wendell play. He's going to be very good.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trading WCJ, Dunn, and Lavine are the smartest moves we can make. None can be the foundation of a championship team. Trade WCJ before the entire league realizes his upside is a front court role player.

One dimensional players are the past. If I kept one of them it would be WCJ. But only if the new coach has a plan to improve his synergy with Markenen.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
WCJ and Coby would be my only saves, unless of course say something like Mark Cuban loses his mind and offers us Luka :ROFLMAO: Both of those guys seem to have the "mindset" and compete on both ends. Good complementary players.