Are the haters jealous of Trubisky’s looks?

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Maybe I’m missing something, but, to me, omelet is nothing more than walking satire. Why do folks get triggered by him?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe I’m missing something, but, to me, omelet is nothing more than walking satire. Why do folks get triggered by him?
I think ppl are sick of him constantly playing the victim card and crying to the mods. But I agree, the blatant racism is probably just him doing a schtick.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I think ppl are sick of him constantly playing the victim card and crying to the mods. But I agree, the blatant racism is probably just him doing a schtick.
Maybe I just don’t read enough of his posts to see all of what he does. When things get off track I just start skipping over until it gets back to football. But, saying that, I’m guilty of posting off topic at times...

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
He always looks like a deer in headlights like he's constantly confused about what is currently going on.

ap-saints-bears-football-e1574078846199.jpg
he looks like a serial killer in this pic, he's a handsome man though and his throbbing manhood is said to be adequate

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Its the twilight zone in here
Many white boys trying to rescue us POC from racism
Nancy boys that cant help but talk about Trump
What the fuck has this place come to?
Liberalism is a disease

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There's not a human being on this planet that thinks Mitch is even remotely attractive. He's even uglier than Lamaar Jackson and that's an incredible feat.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
@Attila Remember when you said you'd come back on here with a vid where you'd bray like a donkey if Jason Campbell didn't take over the starting job, then disappeared for a long time after it didn't happen?

I usually don't go through every page of a thread i haven't been on that's already 4 pages long but i'm looking forward to going through this one to see if Attila replies to this.

If i had to guess.................................................................Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm gonna say he does but he dances around the question and doesn't give a clear answer or says he never said it that way.

Edit: Welp i was wrong, no reply from Attila at all. He must be feeling guilty.

Last edited: