D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I actually agree. I want to see Mitch do this consistently first before I crown him. A couple great games against shit defenses means nothing. I want to see this vs Chiefs, Vikings and Packers
The Cowboys were a top 10 D going into this game. Far cry from a “shit defense”

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not crowning Mitch. He still isn't good.
But preemptive whining that someone might think so... cringy.

As mentioned in my previous post, I’m not whining but tempering expectations

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Cowboys were a top 10 D going into this game. Far cry from a “shit defense”

They were also getting owned by every halfway decent QB they played (except Tom Terrific but that was in a monsoon)

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I think Trubisky is finally getting better from the shoulder injury that he sustained against the Vikings.

He'll probably have off season surgery.

He'll give a WTF throw or 2 a game. But I'm fine with the way he played tonight. We'll probably see a lot more of this style of play going forward IF he stays healthy.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
After as much criticism Mitch has had this year, he deserves some credit when he does well. No, I will not pump the brakes. I’ll put this bitch in neutral going down a mountain if I want to.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
On another note...this game showed me that Dak is NOT a franchise QB

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP obviously has the best interests of fans at heart. After the Bears biggest win of the season (against a now 6-7 team), he merely cautions not to let hopes get too high. After Trubisky's 1 great complete game of his entire career, he cautions not to think of him as a franchise QB just yet. Feelings could get very hurt as the Bears get closer to the playoffs but then fall off when they play the better teams remaining on their schedule, all of which have a winning record.

So before you hate the OP, consider the fact he's only trying to protect you all from a tremendous let down. Heroic effort by the OP, IMO.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Nagy: "Alright, Trubisky is playing great finally! Now let's put Cordarrelle at QB. . . you've graduated to 202!"
And then Leno doesn't set the edge

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
OP obviously has the best interests of fans at heart. After the Bears biggest win of the season (against a now 6-7 team), he merely cautions not to let hopes get too high. After Trubisky's 1 great complete game of his entire career, he cautions not to think of him as a franchise QB just yet. Feelings could get very hurt as the Bears get closer to the playoffs but then fall off when they play the better teams remaining on their schedule, all of which have a winning record.

So before you hate the OP, consider the fact he's only trying to protect you all from a tremendous let down. Heroic effort by the OP, IMO.
Super Bowl homeboy!!!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My breaks are pumped

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Trubisky is finally getting better from the shoulder injury that he sustained against the Vikings.

He'll give a WTF throw or 2 a game. But I'm fine with the way he played tonight. We'll probably see a lot more of this style of play going forward IF he stays healthy.
TBT, I think he is finally getting out of his own head.

wil he end up being the guy? Not sure, but I hope so. If he turns the corner, the scrutiny and adversity he’s faced so far with the media, will definitely make him a mentally tougher player. Like you, I’ll take a “wtf?” throw or 2 a game, if he just continues to play to win, instead of playing afraid to lose. Just quit fucking overthinking it, and go cut loose and play.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

How does that explain his poor play against Green Bay and Denver then?
After as much criticism Mitch has had this year, he deserves some credit when he does well. No, I will not pump the brakes. I’ll put this bitch in neutral going down a mountain if I want to.

I don’t work for Discover or MasterCard. I’m not in the credit business, I’m in the honesty business.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
We won, again. Mitch played great, again. Just enjoy it and look how he has played recently. Shoulder probably healing. No heartbreaking drops. Better decision making. Running the ball well. Maybe, just maybe, he has figured out who he is as a QB and his body and mind are in a good place. Wouldn't it be awesome if this is the guy we get to watch for the next ten plus years. Wouldn't it be great to see 10 lead us to the playoffs after such a long season. I'm putting the past behind me and giving 10 my full support. The team and coach's love him. So I'm getting back on the 10 bandwagon.