***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
At some point, I know it's a lot to ask, but it would be nice if this offense could actually score a touchdown against the Packers this season. They are not THIS good.

Offensive line needs to stop playing like shit and protect the quarterback. Trubisky has been better than his stats would say, because of all the pressure he's had to endure so far.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Mack is getting doubled every single play. Floyd is 1 on 1 and still can’t get consistent pressure

Floyd is another meh draft pick by Pace that didn't warrant the pick status..he plays well against the Puke but don't think he should deserve a huge contract...

10veitout

Liked Posts:
That was a huge missed call that put points on the board for the Pack. Patterson is a really good special teams player - he's always the first down the field and will make punters pay if they challenge them. Refs saw a brutal hit and figured something had to be wrong. Ridiculous.
How bout the missed PI that gave the Bears a possession? The announcers noted that the same as the punt. Oh let me guess, that was a ok right? Lol

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
They’ll pay us back second half. Mitch just needs to take some shots downfield to give them the chance. Unspoken rule
LOL

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
The O line needs to play better if the Bears are to scratch out a win today.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Sure. or your just saying that because you want an excuse for being my teams punk lol. And yes, I intentionally used a softer less offensive word than I could have.
I don't understand what you're saying.... There is no excuse, especially from your cheating team. but the NFL only cares about money they'll never do a thing about it.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Insteal of Miller trying to catch the ball in stride he should of leaped and turned his body(so he could have two hands available to catch that ball) to make that catch.
Okay so now Miller is a super hero? That ball wasn’t catchable no matter what Miller tried, outside of defying physics.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Jesus Christ, are you fucking kidding me? Why can't the Bears get an explosive play like that??

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Fuller sucking again, and GB driving when they need to.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It wasn't the best throw but it was catchable. The problem is Miller wants to catch everything one handed so he can get YAC. He needs to learn when to just go up with 2 hands and make the damn catch and not worry about the YAC.
I just don’t think anyone is to blame there. The throw was off but it wasn’t terrible but it also wasn’t an easy catch either. If he caught it they would have praised him on making a difficult catch.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Dangit, hit Rodgers late when he runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.