***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Every fanbase in the league says their rival holds every play lol. I suppose it just happens to be the Bears fan that are right, huh?

Even if it was true what you said, it would simply mean the Bears are just extremely dumb to not simply do the same. You really didnt think this one out did you? Lol

Do you know where you are ? Want to meet on a different message board ? I watch every team I can and I see it all the time it isn't a bears and packers only thing.

Some people still play with pride and keep their morals intact. Not everyone wants to be a cheater when they grow up.

Southside

Liked Posts:
we had to get naggy guys to run this dopey ass offense

The problem was Ryan Pace's philosophy that all we needed was a new kicker. He ignores how our offense struggled the entire first half AT HOME against Philly in the playoffs. That alone should have been concerning. How to we respond to getting knocked out in the 1st round? We obsess with the kicking position and giving Jordan Howard away for a bag of chips.

A good GM's evaluate at EVERY position espeially when you lose in the first round. Heck, the New England Patriots go to the Super Bowl every year and they still self-evaluate and never obsess over one position the way our FO did with Parkey and the kickers.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Well, I gotta hand it to the offense for not giving up.

They easily could’ve packed it in and gone through the motions, like the defense is after an initially impressive first half.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If only he could do this consistently.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And as I say that throws behind ARob.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
This drive will end with a turnover on downs.

I just want to at least come away with one touchdown in this game. For the love of Christ.

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Run it in Mitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.