Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I went with this stack and it worked out perfectly. Dude I was playing was so mad lmao and wanted a pity party in the group chat. 'This is BS, I'm gonna lose because of a couple WW pick ups, my team is way better, etc, etc' lmao.

LOL boo hoo. I rarely see the best team win. Most teams that take the whole thing win because of WW pick ups.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Made the title game in 3 of 5 weeks. Thank you Kenyan Drake!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^After Lamar's Thursday, I don't think it really matters.

It may have, if it was not for Carson, Sanders and Mixon having like 500 AP yards and four TDs.

Feeling pretty confident going into that championship game now because my receivers kind of suck. OBJ & JuJu were huge disappointments.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
It may have, if it was not for Carson, Sanders and Mixon having like 500 AP yards and four TDs.

Feeling pretty confident going into that championship game now because my receivers kind of suck. OBJ & JuJu were huge disappointments.

Sanders went apeshit. Would've been nice if he gave me half that last week lol.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sanders went apeshit. Would've been nice if he gave me half that last week lol.

Seriously...I barely escaped the first round and was worried Howard would be back to steal those touches.

Also a moment to pat my own back on trading for Mixon at the deadline. Cost me Michael Gallup straight up and is looking brilliant the last few weeks.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Seriously...I barely escaped the first round and was worried Howard would be back to steal those touches.

Also a moment to pat my own back on trading for Mixon at the deadline. Cost me Michael Gallup straight up and is looking brilliant the last few weeks.

I had so much bad luck last week in regards to TDs. Hollister got one called back, Gordon looked like he had one that the refs ruled down at the one and the Chargers decide to give it to the FB next play, then Sanders inexplicably running into his own blocker at the 2. I lost by 3.5 while scoring the second most points. That's fantasy for you.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's fantasy for you.

A great example is the league I am going to the championship game in.

12 team league and two of the three highest scoring teams finished 7th seed (Point leader) at 6-7 and the 10th seed (Only 34 points behind the leader) at 4-9.

Madness!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like I'll be playing for 5th/6th in the CCS League. (Suck it, @Jamais Vu) also a big fuck you to Baker Mayfield

I was so confused by that league's Week 14. Was that the start of the playoffs or the last reg season game or a practice game for the playoffs? Why did I play you twice and why did my Week 14 win mean nothing?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was so confused by that league's Week 14. Was that the start of the playoffs or the last reg season game or a practice game for the playoffs? Why did I play you twice and why did my Week 14 win mean nothing?
Lmao, I have no idea what is happening. I quit paying attention to the league once I knew I was out of the playoffs. I more or less have just been setting my line up for the integrity of the league.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

@Stephen_Roto do you know?
That doesn’t seem right. I didn’t set it up so no idea

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
@Novak whined about the playoff format so it was changed and he proceeded to get #rekt even though he has Lamar and McCaffrey.

Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Stephen_Roto do you know?
That doesn’t seem right. I didn’t set it up so no idea
ESPN’s standard rules had it set up as double week playoff rounds. As we discussed on the league thread in here and via the message I sent out, we changed it so that Week 15/16 would be the playoffs. Week 14 was the final regular season week. This week was round 1 of the playoffs.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
ESPN’s standard rules had it set up as double week playoff rounds. As we discussed on the league thread in here and via the message I sent out, we changed it so that Week 15/16 would be the playoffs. Week 14 was the final regular season week. This week was round 1 of the playoffs.

If we do this next year, we should go to 6 playoff teams, top 2 with byes, weeks 14-16 are playoffs.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@Novak whined about the playoff format so it was changed and he proceeded to get #rekt even though he has Lamar and McCaffrey.
I played against Kenyon Drake in the actual year of 2019, literally everyone predicted he would pop off to the tune of 39 points, fantasy footbaw is sweet.

And I lost going against LJax in my other playoffs. So fuck you dude!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I played against Kenyon Drake in the actual year of 2019, literally everyone predicted he would pop off to the tune of 39 points, fantasy footbaw is sweet.

And I lost going against LJax in my other playoffs. So fuck you dude!

I got knocked out by Winston last week when I scored the second most points on the week. Lost godwin and cook in the ccs league so I'm pretty much dead in the water whether I make it to the final or not so i feel your pain.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Cooper and Gordon fucking killed me this week. 8 points between the 2 of them. My only chance is for Cook to have a huge game tonight. But apparently Brees is only interested in throwing to Thomas (whom I'm facing).

Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we do this next year, we should go to 6 playoff teams, top 2 with byes, weeks 14-16 are playoffs.
I'm all for this, but the initial discussion the vote was for 4 teams and not 6. We can revisit next year.