Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm all for this, but the initial discussion the vote was for 4 teams and not 6. We can revisit next year.

I don't remember that, but yeah, 6 is best.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pick one (Full Point PPR):

20191219_115422.jpg

FTR, outside of his Bye, this would be my first time seriously considering benching OBJ, but can you blame me???

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
4 playoff teams in any league is WOOF.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pick one (Full Point PPR):

View attachment 4160

FTR, outside of his Bye, this would be my first time seriously considering benching OBJ, but can you blame me???
This is my advice - don't get cute in the playoffs. Do what has gotten you to where you are at. It's an easier pill to swallow if you lose because you played the guy you always play then if you start some wacky line up based on match ups and get burnt for it. Just my 2 cents.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is my advice - don't get cute in the playoffs. Do what has gotten you to where you are at.

To be fair, OBJ is being dragged into this title match. What got me here is Lamar Jackson and having both the Pats & Steelers DSTs at my disposal.

The rest of my lineup is solid, but we run 3 WRs and I am stumped on this last spot.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
OBJ has been a big disappointment. I traded Edelman for him and Michel. I lost that trade lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
To be fair, OBJ is being dragged into this title match. What got me here is Lamar Jackson and having both the Pats & Steelers DSTs at my disposal.

The rest of my lineup is solid, but we run 3 WRs and I am stumped on this last spot.

I feel like Watson gives the highest upside. Well, actually, OBJ probably does, but Mayfield can't hit him down field. I don't think any of those give a very safe floor. Maybe Westbrook.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
the rest of my lineup is solid, but we run 3 WRs and I am stumped on this last spot.
Who's your starting 3?

It's the playoffs. You have to play Beckham out of those listed, it's not even a question.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who's your starting 3?

Tyler Lockett vs Arizona
Greg Ward vs Dallas

Picked up Ward last week once JuJu was ruled out because the Eagles have been decimated at receiver and he pulled in good PPR points. Feel like I should keep him in.

So I need another WR which has been OBJ. Guess I am getting cold feet because of all these "sports hernia" alerts Yahoo keep putting in my face.

PPR is giving him a decent floor and garbage time is very likely against the Ravens...just worried OBJ is on the bench for it.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What do y'all think? This is my championship line up. Please don't laugh, I've suffered a lot of injuries, but somehow made it through based on matchups and WW pick ups. The Tannehill/Brown stack was money last week lol @ijustposthere.

I just don't think there is anyway I can trust Drake or Freeman. Guy I'm playing has Winston so I have really been contemplating playing Perriman but that could blow up in my face big time.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
@HawkBear Only move I might really consider is Freeman over Connor. Jets run defense is actually kind of good and Connor has the injury risk. Jacksonville's D is terrible. That's so tough tho.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@HawkBear Only move I might really consider is Freeman over Connor. Jets run defense is actually kind of good and Connor has the injury risk. Jacksonville's D is terrible. That's so tough tho.
Freeman is so boom or bust. His stat line is like 16 carries for 27 yards or 16 carries, 100 yards, 5 catches for 60 yards and 2 TDs lol. I hate him and love him.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL @ a Winston vs Tannehil championship. What a time to be alive.
I said the exact same thing....like why the fuck do we even draft?

Winston has scored like 90 FP the past two week and has also thrown 10 picks. He's like the most polarizing fantasy player of all time.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
LOL @ a Winston vs Tannehil championship. What a time to be alive.

My home league has the exact same matchup. Fucking Winston knocked me out first round when I put up 140. Lost by 3.5 fucking points. I have incredibly bad luck in that league.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Freeman is so boom or bust. His stat line is like 16 carries for 27 yards or 16 carries, 100 yards, 5 catches for 60 yards and 2 TDs lol. I hate him and love him.

If the other dudes team is pretty stacked, you kind of need that boom potential. That's one I'd probably flip flop right up until game time honestly. Go with your gut. Just saying the matchup really favors Freeman, and he's on the better offense.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the other dudes team is pretty stacked, you kind of need that boom potential. That's one I'd probably flip flop right up until game time honestly. Go with your gut. Just saying the matchup really favors Freeman, and he's on the better offense.
That's the other thing - the other team isn't stacked at all. He has CMC and Winston. That's pretty much it. It's the worst fantasy championship matchup I've ever seen lol. People in the league are pissed, but that's what happens in fantasy when it's head to head. Shit teams can catch a hot streak and put up a bunch of points and win it.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I said the exact same thing....like why the fuck do we even draft?

Winston has scored like 90 FP the past two week and has also thrown 10 picks. He's like the most polarizing fantasy player of all time.

He's such a terrible real life QB lol.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
That's the other thing - the other team isn't stacked at all. He has CMC and Winston. That's pretty much it. It's the worst fantasy championship matchup I've ever seen lol. People in the league are pissed, but that's what happens in fantasy when it's head to head. Shit teams can catch a hot streak and put up a bunch of points and win it.

LOL, that shit happened in my home league last year. My stacked ass team gets torched in the semis when mike williams goes off for 3 TDs and dude puts up 150 on me, and my buddy scums his way to the championship never playing an opponent with a stud RB healthy. It was pretty tilting since my team scored over 2000 points last year but I somehow managed to lose every game (about 5 or 6 including the playoffs) when I didn't score at least 140. It was insane. Like I said, I have terrible luck in the playoffs in that league. Most annoying shit.

But yeah, Connor might have a safer floor, though I'm not even sure that's true because injury is waiting at any moment. I think both are going to get touches.