***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
They are all tied together. Can't fire Nagy and not fire Pace. Can't fire Pace and stick a new GM with Nagy and trubs. Can't let these guys pick another QB. Nagy and Pace are owed too much money to fire both.
They both need to go. And so does Pagano.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The OLine is bottom 2 in the league. The TEs might be bottom 1. The WRs are top 3... in drops. Our starting RB might be the least athletic RB to every start for this team, and our all purpose RB might be the dumbest RB to ever suit up for the Bears. Mitch is a bottom 5 starting QB right now.

The coach is the last thing I would point to with a team that is literally with one useful player - ARob.

Ummmm sorry but the oline cant block his scheme, evident when running normal power type schemes in run game they showed success, mfer cant scheme a run game with the constant tight end pull to block a free DE that hasnt worked all year.......his pathetic gimmick shit at wrong times, his sideline garbage over and over, his piss poor management of game and game clock and his fucking refusal to change his offense to fit players he has, instead he is trying to force them to run his garbage......last but not least the total lack of discipline at every phase and constant mistakes..........COACHING......unless everyone regressing doesnt say coach thing to u

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
All on Trubisky. Sorry dude, he fucking sucks. Stop making excuses.

You are absolutely Special person if you think this is all on Trubisky. There is so much blame to go around. And most of it belongs to our bald ass HC and our "voice of a tall kid going through puberty" GM.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
If you think that Pierre-Louis is better than Smith or Trevathan, then you don’t watch much football.
He has played better.
I know our line sucks but Montgomery is not a starting running back. Slow as shit and no vision.
Vision doesn't save u when u have no line bro.... You need an offensive line to actually take advantage of Vision I don't understand people bro just talk out of their ass. He isn't that slow he has to stop Everytime and find a hole. Most running backs either run 100% speed into the oline or into a hole.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
To be fair to this announcing abortion, they did take a second to acknowledge the Bears.

"What is wrong?"
Collinsworth says "Not one offensive player can say they are having a better season than their last season"

so there is that

46plank

Liked Posts:
They wouldn’t even compete last a year against KC. Not even a chance this year.
You are so full of shit it comes out of your mouth. Do you act ignorant in real life too?

Grape

Liked Posts:
Holy hell look at that call out...one fuxking play somehow justifies Nagy's coaching ability.....good god smh

Didnt Mahomes miss the same throw? How?
How did Mahomes miss the same throw lmfao. They were nowhere close to being comparable.

This team is a second grade team playing against a seventh grade team. There's no fix to that. Good players can overcome bad coaching but good coaching will never overcome bad players.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You are absolutely Special person if you think this is all on Trubisky. There is so much blame to go around. And most of it belongs to our bald ass HC and our "voice of a tall kid going through puberty" GM.
Yeah Nagy was really shitty out there on the field. Just 0 accuracy, touch, or ability to read a defense.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No points at the half? That’s not the Chicago bears I know

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
You know how good do the fucking Raiders look after getting rid of Mack and getting all the first round picks they got coming from the Bears and others.

When you have a garbo QB the domino effect of ineptness continues down the line. It spreads like a virus.

The year Watson got hurt midseason the Texans had the same Headcoach, same coordinator and same weapons and the difference was literally night and day

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Trubisky missed one throw, but for the most part is doing what he is asked. O-Line is swiss cheese and KC defensive is blitzing us to pieces. And aside from that, Mitch can't seem to get the ball in his hands, let alone good field positions, with the defense allowing these long drives.
that throw was a touchdown and they are blitzing because Trubisky cannot read a defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.