Matt Nagy is a straight up fraud.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
What is the most frustrating thing about this entire mess is that nothing is going to change.

Same QB

Same Coach

Same GM

Nothing will change. We will get a cliche filled press conference about how they are all disappointed. Just hard not to have hope.

I see Nagy's deal is for 5 years. If he survives snowing brass into continuing to think he's a NFL coach, he could be here thru 2022.

Pace is here thru 2021.

You're right. At least two more years of this.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
I dont know if you have to live in packerville? But no Its not good!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Leonard Floyd.....think about this, he whiffed on his first 3 consecutive first rounders, yeah Floyd is still on the team and running around but is he an elite pass rusher? Is he a good pass rusher?

and think about Miller, he blew 3 plays tonight....likely cost us the Raiders game.....all the best players on the team have one thing in common, not drafted by pace
Completely abandoned contain and let Mahomes stroll in. I know guys are down about how thin he is but if he played smart with great technique, he could actually be kinda special. Ain't happening.

Miller is such an enigma. All the 'want to' in the world but I wish he channeled that into 'want to not fuck up'.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The McCaskey's love Rivera and I bet would consider eating Nagy's deal if Pace wanted that.

The top O staff is training wheels for calling a pro O. Hired a 2nd Childress, someone else that could never call a game and WTF does Ginn do? O quality control? Really? Heistand should go back to college. OL looks confused about assignments and 2nd level blocking every week.

Last edited:

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deep crossing patterns called...0
Deep slants called...0
Seam routes called...0
TE/RB screens called...2

Nagy is not only a horrible play caller, he is also a terrible game planner

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our defense was directly responsible for 10 points as they extended KC drives with stupid penalties
1...Roughing the passer= FG
1...Running into the kicker= TD

Pagano is systematically destroying the D

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Here's Nagy's interview. "We played a very talented team."

The first question he got was if he noticed the stadium was 3/4 empty after the 3rd quarter...lmfao.

I knew we weren't going to do shit. I said so before the game. We cannot score against anything other than shit teams. The Dallas game got my hopes up, but they're shit too.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's Nagy's interview. "We played a very talented team."

The first question he got was if he noticed the stadium was 3/4 empty after the 3rd quarter...lmfao.

I knew we weren't going to do shit. I said so before the game. We cannot score against anything other than shit teams. The Dallas game got my hopes up, but they're shit too.

Nagy thinks a football game only consists of the 2nd half..I guess he thinks the 1st half is like pre season and doesn't count

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I can’t really talk shit about yesterday game I fell asleep in the first quarter lol

but pagano doesn’t impress me one bit. He has been a clear downgrade from fangio. With the amount of talent and depth we have on defense I didn’t think that could be possible

and naggy game planning just stinks. Another year he’s going to get even more of “his guys” added to this roster to run more of his crap ass game plan.

and fuck you pace you are at the top of the totem pole that brought us this crap

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
When an entire team regresses(something I dont think ive ever seen before....the whole team?), that's coaching...

I know this unpopular opinion, but I'm starting to think that trading for Mack was a mistake. It severely limited the future, and put this team in win now mode when it wasn't ready...

This team is not ready to contend, but moves were made to make it appear like it was. We dont have a qb that can challenge for a SB. we have the "red headed stepchild in the attic" of Andy Reid coaching tree as coach who is completely inept at offensive philosophy, gameplanning and playcalling, and we have a gm who needs to explain WHY he thought Mitch was a better pick over Mahomes, Watson, etc, but who refuses to talk. But both the gm and coach are stubborn and think their the smartest people in the room so why listen to anyone else?

So in essence...we're FUCKED....

BEARS

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Mack was their and 16 and you needed to trade up with your 2nd to get him, would you do it? Do you not resign him when his rookie deal is up and let him walk? Is Mack severely limiting your future or helping it. Perspective folks.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I have had days where I had to stay off this board for the negativity, I drove 1k miles here for our family Christmas and was hoping my kid could experience some bears magic that might make him become a fan, we were surrounded by obnoxious gleeful chiefs fans and now I'm the negativity..... it's easy to see that nags playcalling sucked, the oline is a shambles and trubisky can't throw the deep ball. In pregame warmups both teams do a drill where guys are running long sideline throws.....these are give me warmups....trubisky threw a couple bad balls... nobody in his face...no pressure....but during the game when he missed Robinson deep my kid instantly said Robinson slowed down... and he thinks trubs stinks... mahomes is not amazing at the deep ball either.... the chiefs wrs create way more separation and it's obvious...we have wims slow ass.... Watson is way better at the deep ball than mahomes... mahomes throws darts to guys who guys who are 8 feet beyond the defense, he actually had Watkins last night and missed him. Doesn't matter we'll have another year of this shit show.... the good news is pace doesn't have a first rounder to miss on..... we don't have anywhere near the talent the chiefs have and it's an indictment of Andy Reid that he can't get a loaded team to the superbowl.... think about it, they have tyreek hill always open... sammy Watkins... drafted Hardman who is already better than Miller and have a dominant kelce....so now my glee for the rest of the year will be watching the delpeted Patriots knocking the chiefs out...at least we don't have a tease like Andy Reid who can't win a big game

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Our defense was directly responsible for 10 points as they extended KC drives with stupid penalties
1...Roughing the passer= FG
1...Running into the kicker= TD

Pagano is systematically destroying the D

Running into the Kicker is a special teams gaffe