If Ryan Pace gets fired on Black Monday

msadows

Liked Posts:
Let me just troll and cry about how our QB sucks 24/7.

Newsflash, we all know the dude sucks. We all have for nearly a season now.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I made a post about this a while back. 3 names I like.

The already mentioned Dodds, Daniel Jeremiah and a guy who I’ve been going clamoring for since before Emery got hired, former Chargers GM Alex Smith.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Better than you. Tell me more about how mitch sucks....aka something we all already know. Noob
Damn you took a major L yesterday haha. Extra salty today.

coolio

Liked Posts:
Pace isn't getting fired. I think he should be fired if they miss the playoffs next year and be like 9-7 or worse.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'd try talking Ozzie Newsome outta retirement. He's had a lotta success with the Ravens

-Jerry Reese .....New York Giants (2007–2017) 2x Super Bowl champion (XLII, XLVI)
-Trey Brown......Brown has made the Super Bowl twice in his front office career: as an Area Scout in 2011 with the New England Patriots, and as the Director of College Scouting in 2017 with the Philadelphia Eagles (where they beat the Patriots 41–33) . Note: I'd want anyone from N.E. plus Brown is a former player.
- Nick Caserio .......director of player personnel N.E. 'nuff said
-Scott Fitterer – co-director of player personnel – Seattle Seahawks

All these guys have had experience with what it means to have a good Qb.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let me just troll and cry about how our QB sucks 24/7.

Newsflash, we all know the dude sucks. We all have for nearly a season now.
hmmm. you sure you're okay?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Damn you took a major L yesterday haha. Extra salty today.

Major L? How?

I think Mitch sucks balls, I have all season. I don't think he's the worst QB in the NFL like you do, however. I'm logical and sane so I watch the whole product on the field and realize our offensive woes are more than just #10.

We need like 9 new players on offense in order to be an actual nfl team. And a new playcaller as well. Thats not good. At all.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Pace isn't getting fired. I think he should be fired if they miss the playoffs next year and be like 9-7 or worse.

lol. Pace is going no where. Like you said. He will get another chance to draft a QB either this year or next(baring a fucking disastrous season next year). That QB more than likely will bust too.

Earlier this week I posted the "success story" that is Ballard. All the idiots on here WISH we hired him instead of pace. His draft history is no better than pace. Even the best GM's in the nfl bat 50/50 in the draft.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. No they wouldn't. See thats my point you idiots act like you've never seen a bad QB before. Literally ANYONE we can get this offseason is WORSE than trubisky. Thats the fucking problem.

Mariota? Worse. Dalton? Worse. Keenum? Worse.

This offense as a whole is also awful, subbing in a shitty backup bust QB isn't going to change that fact. We have one player on this offense who any other team in the NFL would actually want. Thats a fucking problem.

Literally everyone you listed is better than Trubisky.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
do you yell at your relatives like this over the holidays (hey, in-laws, though, right)? I don't want you to have a Christmas coronary

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Major L? How? Mahomes v Mitch.

I think Mitch sucks balls, I have all season. No you don’t and no you haven’t. I don't think he's the worst QB in the NFL like you do, I dont but he’s close however. I'm logical and sane so I watch the whole product on the field and realize our offensive woes are more than just #10.so do I. I’ve been telling you this for months but you don’t listen.

We need like 9 new players on offense in order to be an actual nfl team. Lmao 9 players? Yeah, you don’t have a fucking clue bookie And a new playcaller as well. Thats not good. At all.

msadows

Liked Posts:
do you yell at your relatives like this over the holidays (hey, in-laws, though, right)? I don't want you to have a Christmas coronary

You should learn how to quote dude. How the fuck do you basically live on this forum and not even know how to direct your responses towards certain people?

coolio

Liked Posts:
lol. Pace is going no where. Like you said. He will get another chance to draft a QB either this year or next(baring a fucking disastrous season next year). That QB more than likely will bust too.

Earlier this week I posted the "success story" that is Ballard. All the idiots on here WISH we hired him instead of pace. His draft history is no better than pace. Even the best GM's in the nfl bat 50/50 in the draft.

Only QB I see Pace drafting is Eason. He falls in love with physical attributes, and that guy is physically gifted

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don’t think he has family that speaks to him. He’s angry and lonely. He’s so hungry to be accepted by people here. Real life hadn’t been kind to him imho.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Yes 9.

Whitehair and Allen are the only players any team in the NFL outside the bears would like to have.

Miller still sucks, any WR outside him is balls. We have no lineman outside whitehair. No TE, no RB.

Cohen is a gadget joke. He isn't a starter in this league.

So yes, 9.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You should learn how to quote dude. How the fuck do you basically live on this forum and not even know how to direct your responses towards certain people?
I'm working on it @run and shoot has taught me how to link and quote, but I'm more concerned about your anger. It's going to kill you. It's just a game, bro.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mahomes vs. mitch? I fail to comprehend. Obviously one of them is the better QB. This isn't an L for me.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don’t think he has family that speaks to him. He’s angry and lonely. He’s so hungry to be accepted by people here. Real life hadn’t been kind to him imho.

You literally have more than double the posts as I do, and nearly all your posts are bitching about the QB position.

I only treat certain people like dirt on this forum. About 4-5. You are one of them because you post like trash. Sorry if I treat trash like trash.