***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (That's A Wrap Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
11 out of 16 games without a touchdown in the first half.
Literally Shocked there are 5 games they scored a TD at all except garbage time. Nagy thinks the endzone is the sideline

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So you are saying they’re a “Top 10” defense today without those 4 key players and at the same time calling them pathetic?? Logic is tough!
They were a top 10 defense without fucking Hicks and trevathan. Stop sleuth the excuses. They are playing like fucking shit. Logic my fucking ass. It is pretty damn simple Spock, they suck today

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I think it all rests on him for a turnaround. Everything that is not working, he is trying to keep doing it. The few times he's caved, the Bears offense actually woke up. Unsure how he doesn't see this.

He reminds me a lot of McDaniels. And he's likely gonna get his ass fired after next season unless he wises up....but will his ego let him?

The thing that stinks is, is that I think he is a very talented coach and, to me, has an "it" factor . But his stubborness/blindness is holding him back. Unfortunately, I fear, He may need to be humbled through being fired before he is able to learn from his mistakes. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Packers are losing to the Lions 14-0 with all their starters playing.
That lead has almost zero chance of holding. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the Packers came out in the second half and won by double digits. You know that's going to happen.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
"You name it, we've had it." How about a touchdown? Have any of those happened?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For a game that means nothing it has been fun to watch. It has everything.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
At the start of game time with all the injuries we were a top 10 defense....period. Mack is getting handled by a second string tackle. Pa....fucking.....thethic
Is Mack playing today? Serious question. Been watching the game at work on my phone so maybe I've missed spotting him but I just assumed he was sitting this game to keep him healthy.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
At the start of game time with all the injuries we were a top 10 defense....period. Mack is getting handled by a second string tackle. Pa....fucking.....thethic

And everyone should know Mack is a great football player so where does that tell everyone this team problem is? It's the coaching.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Is Mack playing today? Serious question. Been watching the game at work on my phone so maybe I've missed spotting him but I just assumed he was sitting this game to keep him healthy.
Mack is collecting a paycheck, while Trubisky and Pinero are fighting for the Bears lives.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
If this defense sucks name 1 defense in the NFL that could carry this shit offense with the injuries they have. If this was an average offense this game would be a complete blowout.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I could be wrong, but have we seen a play action roll out yet in this game? Nagy's obsession with keeping Trubisky in the pocket is unflappable.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yes Mack is playing. This ain’t preseason Mack is playing

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
How much longer does Dick Stockton think he can do TV? God he's bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.