***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (That's A Wrap Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
On every one of those lateral passes, the block is missed, not setup by the catcher or the D knows it's coming. The OC caould have a lot to do with this and make the playcalling look even worse than it is... and it's bad but really, wtf do you call with this line? They can't straight block, they can't pull, they can't zone, they can't trap and they can't pass block. If you suck at everything, the OC should just teach them how to do at least one thing reasonably well over and over until they can kinda do that one thing.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I'm going to scream if they throw one more god damn WR screen in this game.

Have you ever seen a team more obsessed with lateral passes in your life?

So naggy gone full trestman to close out the year lol

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If this defense sucks name 1 defense in the NFL that could carry this shit offense with the injuries they have. If this was an average offense this game would be a complete blowout.
They don’t need to carry our offense. They need to play like a top 10 defense against a team playing fucking second stringers

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
last half of the season...not sure whether I'll miss too much or have much to look forward to either. Its going to be an another offseason of wondering whether Trubisky or Nagy are the real deal or not...only to likely be dissapointed.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If this defense sucks name 1 defense in the NFL that could carry this shit offense with the injuries they have. If this was an average offense this game would be a complete blowout.

Wait, the defense plays during the offensive series? In all my years of watching football I've never seen that other than a few select defensive players making cameo appearances or getting their position switched.
No wonder our WRs suck if they're CBs.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Holy shit would you look at that!!! RUNNING DA BALL is working..too bad Nags was too fckng stubborn to continue this..Hope he learns a lesson..Fck razzle dazzle..

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Holy shit would you look at that!!! RUNNING DA BALL is working..too bad Nags was too fckng stubborn to continue this..Hope he learns a lesson..Fck razzle dazzle..
They’re playing against a back up front 7

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Using that logic the Bears are playing the 13th ranked offense today.
No Dumbass they are playing the 2nd string unit of the Vikings. Not 1 starter on offense. Our defense is playing their starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.