***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (That's A Wrap Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Mitch was trash last year with better O line play. What is wrong with you apologist Mitch fans?
The line wasn't this awful and that trash still won 11 games.
Seeing the line play this awful, and you're still blaming ONE dude. What is wrong with you?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Bears have nothing to play for either, and it shows.
Actually when the other team says you are so bad that we can beat you with our 2nd stringers it means you have more to play for. Go cheer for the Broncos you are not a Bears fan

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitch was trash last year with better O line play. What is wrong with you apologist Mitch fans?

Trubisky can be trash, and so can Nagy and the oline. Multiple things can be trash at one time. Do you not understand that?

Not everything is SOLELY Trubisky's fault. That's where you're fucking dumb. More than one thing being to blame is just too abstract of a concept for you.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
The line wasn't this awful and that trash still won 11 games.
Seeing the line play this awful, and you're still blaming ONE dude. What is wrong with you?

Bears D carried the trash QB to 11 wins. Record setting great with the amount of turnovers they caused gifting great field position for the Bust of a QB.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Actually when the other team says you are so bad that we can beat you with our 2nd stringers it means you have more to play for. Go cheer for the Broncos you are not a Bears fan
Haha thats funny coming from you. You ‘be been shitting on the Bears constantly w/o unintelligent statements. Obviously I’m rooting for the Broncos because they are playing the Raiders. How old are you ?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Trubisky can be trash, and so can Nagy and the oline. Multiple things can be trash at one time. Do you not understand that?

Not everything is SOLELY Trubisky's fault. That's where you're fucking dumb. More than one thing being to blame is just too abstract of a concept for you.
I have a bad feeling the Bears will give these crybabies what they want, an Mariota or something, and the Bears will be even worse next year. But these Mitch haters have to see it play out first I guess, we all suffer.

I'd be the farm this same exact offense would vastly improve with better line play, as well as better play calling. Mitch had to be better as well, clearly.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Haha thats funny coming from you. You ‘be been shitting on the Bears constantly w/o unintelligent statements. Obviously I’m rooting for the Broncos because they are playing the Raiders. How old are you ?
Are they playing like shit? I’m a honest Fan. I never become a fan of another team ever. You said you are going to become a bronco fan later

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Look at the line crumble immediately like it does every play. Trubisky gets outside and throws a nice ball to Ridley.

But we'd be 16-0 with Case Keenum.

Reactions: Myk
Status
Not open for further replies.