LMAO Mitch Trubisky ? ? ?

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Trubisky sucks balls. The only people who think he doesn't suck are complete homers and holding on to hope just like Cutler. If you want an unbiased take on Trubisky - go ask fans of other NFL teams IRL and see what their response it. I don't know one person IRL (who is not a fan of the Bears) who would say Trubisky is good. They all think he is garbage as evidenced by his entire career to date. The 2020 season is already lost. Pace should pursue Dalton as a stop gap and let those idiots duke it out next year for the starting position. Use the draft/FA to bolster the roster (OL, TE, CB) and make a push for a 1st round QB in 2021.

That's it. That's the plan.
Best post in this thread.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So, the 10 minutes aggregate I spent at roughly 2am or so outweighs the many hours bored pussies such as yourself do? And, I wasnt whining, I was bullying your sorry ass with the truth. I actually posted an example of why youre an irrelevant pussy. You didnt answer with anything of substance.
It was probablty posted at 2 in the morning, you Special person. Your first response was fkin inept and so was your second.
lmao. I wouldnt be surprised if I'm younger than the 3 of you pansies. Nice assumption. Just because someone thinks youre a bitch, who talks about other men on the internet for fun (lmao) doesn't make them older than you, you dumb fuk.

And, sissy isnt exclusively a term to mock somebody as being female. But they are measurably physically weaker than men, dummy.
Happy new year

mecha

Liked Posts:
this thread turned quite tragic.

dear @Dick Butka (???),

how old are you exactly?

thanks,
CCS

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
trubisky sucks
nagy's offense sucks
nagy's play sequencing sucks
pace sucks
ted phillips sucks

this organization needs an enema, and it is not going to happen...so get some meds and buckle up because they love Ted, he delivered them the taxpayer funded stadium for them to make millions off of. You guys all get to finance this shit show. Who are the football geniuses who were smitten w/ Ryan Pace? Oh he was recommended.. Who is the genius who was smitten with Trubisky? He came recommended too. Trubisky's college coach recommended him.

this organization is like the mafia, the Incompetence Mafia.

QFT and to the bolded: this organization is like an Italian deli that serves as a mafia front. The owners don't care if the meat is actually good and regular people actually like it. It just supports their real racket that keeps the money rolling in for the top guys to pay the deli workers for the cover act and then pocket the big profits.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No it's not, LOL. We get that you're angry but temper it with some common sense and comprehension of the intent of other posts. Of course they should try to get better at QB. What's your specific solution?

I believe it is you whose anger (or whatever) is misplaced. Pace is the one that said Mitch is the uncontested starter for 2019. And @BearClaw55 literally said that "The Bears need to get out of the mindset of propping QBs up & continue to search for a franchise QB"

Your reply to him seems bizarrely random as if he cannot complain without having a specific solution at the ready. It sucks. I hate it right now - more than ever probably. You can go right ahead and "LOL" my post here because I have no specific solution that would be obviously a step towards progress either.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Its 1 guys fault. Mitch. He's the reason for everything

Straw man will go ahead and straw.

Mahomes would still be eye-popping at throwing and make more throws that may or may not translate into more W's. His talent and head for the game would still be unquestioned. Mitch seems to have zero head for this game at this level.

All right not ZERO but significantly less than his peers of the same draft class.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Straw man will go ahead and straw.

Mahomes would still be eye-popping at throwing and make more throws that may or may not translate into more W's. His talent and head for the game would still be unquestioned. Mitch seems to have zero head for this game at this level.

All right not ZERO but significantly less than his peers of the same draft class.
Chris has no idea what he’s talking about. Him and the rest of Earmuff Mafia keep saying that everyone says it’s all Mitch’s fault. They’re willfully ignorant.

Not only is Mitch behind his draft class peers but players behind him. Do not be shocked to see Joe Burrow come right in and show more poise and smarts than Mitch. Then we get to hear people say how talented Cincy is and Burrow could never do that on the Bears. Can’t wait.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I believe it is you whose anger (or whatever) is misplaced. Pace is the one that said Mitch is the uncontested starter for 2019. And @BearClaw55 literally said that "The Bears need to get out of the mindset of propping QBs up & continue to search for a franchise QB"

Your reply to him seems bizarrely random as if he cannot complain without having a specific solution at the ready. It sucks. I hate it right now - more than ever probably. You can go right ahead and "LOL" my post here because I have no specific solution that would be obviously a step towards progress either.
The post timeline might help you here. All before the conference. You also seem very considerate of taking Pace at his word when the rest of that conference was nothing but smoke. Lots was said but it seems you have carved out a couple bits to suit. I've offered plenty in this thread. BearClaw55 has offered nothing but bitching but you guys can hold hands if you like.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Chris has no idea what he’s talking about. Him and the rest of Earmuff Mafia keep saying that everyone says it’s all Mitch’s fault. They’re willfully ignorant.

Not only is Mitch behind his draft class peers but players behind him. Do not be shocked to see Joe Burrow come right in and show more poise and smarts than Mitch. Then we get to hear people say how talented Cincy is and Burrow could never do that on the Bears. Can’t wait.

You have personal attacks but never any substance man. try using statistics to back up your arguments. You have married yourself to a story line that is based in popular opinion not factual analysis.

Does the offensive line matter.

If not trade Whitehair and Daniels for 6th and 7th round picks and pickup UFA starters for next year. Start a rookie over Leno and Massie too and send Coward packing for a rookie starter as well. Because they don't matter. And the TE's who have seen all but however many snaps this year don't matter either. Who cares if they are practice squad members.

The only positions that seem to be evaluated by any of the audience is the WR group who are expected to do their job. But even they were the worst in the league in drops.

So at this point you should be able to win with half a practice squad worth of offensive linemen, a TE group of practice squad players and the worst running game in football.

I agree with you now. Mitch should definitely bring the players up around him and make them look way better.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

You are drafted earlier because your team is technically worse than those that come after. is there any argument there? the team drafting first is the worst team the one thats 32nd is the best? So how was Mitch coming into a better situation. The offense was pathetic before he arrived and the best player on the offense was Kyle Long, who is now injured out of the league. If not for Arob being a stud the offense would look even worse.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Watson and Wilson were sacked more than Trubisky.

Yes. Because we called 100 WR screens. Did you watch last game at all? people are wondering why we called screens all game. Then leno gives up an almost immediate strip sack fumble.

Why are we throwing the ball so short? its hard to develop plays downfield or call them for that matter when you have no faith in your offensive line.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The post timeline might help you here. All before the conference.

So? Changes nothing here.

You also seem very considerate of taking Pace at his word when the rest of that conference was nothing but smoke.

Jesus. I don't believe everything in pressers but I do believe him when he said Mitch is the starter in 2020 because I suspected he was going to say it and do it anyway. If he signs a vet to legitimately challenge Mitch then I will happily say I was wrong in my "hot take" post-conference. Do you honestly believe that Pace will bring in a legit QB to compete with Trubisky? Genuine query there.

Lots was said but it seems you have carved out a couple bits to suit.

The fuck?

BearClaw55 has offered nothing but bitching but you guys can hold hands if you like.

Boo. Thumbs down. I have come to expect better from you. As I said earlier, it is you that seems to have your anger (or whatever emotion you are feeling) clouding your posting here and your reply right there seems to be more evidence for that being the case.

Feel better soon and get back to your normal level of posting. CCS is better with you here and on point.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd say we threw it short based on a combination of Trubisky not being able to read defenses and the OL being shit.

QFT. Felt all year like when the OL gave him time, Mitch fucked the throw up and when Mitch hit a few in a row then the OL would collapse like playing cards as the ball was still on its way back to Mitch in the gun.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes. Because we called 100 WR screens. Did you watch last game at all? people are wondering why we called screens all game. Then leno gives up an almost immediate strip sack fumble.

Why are we throwing the ball so short? its hard to develop plays downfield or call them for that matter when you have no faith in your offensive line.
If you watch the game objectively, which you don’t, you would see countless times over the course of the season where they give up a sack because the QB holds onto the ball or has no clue where pressure is coming from.

Hard to watch football with a pair of Trubisky balls covering your face.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So? Changes nothing here.

Jesus. I don't believe everything in pressers but I do believe him when he said Mitch is the starter in 2020 because I suspected he was going to say it and do it anyway. If he signs a vet to legitimately challenge Mitch then I will happily say I was wrong in my "hot take" post-conference. Do you honestly believe that Pace will bring in a legit QB to compete with Trubisky? Genuine query there.

The fuck?

Boo. Thumbs down. I have come to expect better from you. As I said earlier, it is you that seems to have your anger (or whatever emotion you are feeling) clouding your posting here and your reply right there seems to be more evidence for that being the case.

Feel better soon and get back to your normal level of posting. CCS is better with you here and on point.
The fuck you say? He threw shit and I asked for specifics. I've offered a couple vets as options. He's done nada and you're just stirring shit up for no good reason but have a go. I'm fine but it sounds like you need to go kick your dog or equivalent to get that presser out your system.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The fuck you say? He threw shit and I asked for specifics. I've offered a couple vets as options.

So, do or do you not believe Pace will sign a legit vet QB to challenge Mitch? I believe he won't and yet it seems you believe he will by offering a couple of vets as options?

He's done nada and you're just stirring shit up for no good reason but have a go.

I have no clue what you are talking about. He said:

"The Bears need to get out of the mindset of propping QBs up & continue to search for a franchise QB"

which I liked because I agree. You gave him shit because YOU think Pace is playing smokescreen and will be searching for a new QB to challenge and push Mitch. Again, bully for YOU but I don't believe he will. I hope he will find a QB that beats Mitch out OR pushes Mitch to actually play consistently well, but I have zero faith in it and foresee losing in 2020.

I'm fine but it sounds like you need to go kick your dog or equivalent to get that presser out your system.

Please feel better soon and come back to your normal self.