Here are the best list of reasons why it was smart of Pace to choose Trubisky over Watson

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Yeah, who’d want that Watson guy.......?

Unrivaled

Liked Posts:
Watson elite QB congrats Deshaun! What an escape clutch qb with that comeback.

Can you imagine Trubisky down 16-0. Zero chance of comeback.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I am sure McCaskey wants to fire him right now after seeing that Watson comeback.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Watson just did that in the playoffs vs an elite defense. A Trubisky led team would have lost that game 3-30.

Pace drafted Trubisky because he got caught up in the media hype and loves Mitch's 1978 Saab Turbo or whatever he drives. He liked that he dresses like Ditka, uses the name McMahon at steak houses and sounds as dumb as Pace does.

Unrivaled

Liked Posts:
Watson just did that in the playoffs vs an elite defense. A Trubisky led team would have lost that game 3-30.

Pace drafted Trubisky because he got caught up in the media hype and loves Mitch's 1978 Saab Turbo or whatever he drives. He liked that he dresses like Ditka, uses the name McMahon at steak houses and sounds as dumb as Pace does.
Didn't 99% of bears fans want Watson? I know I did. But wise guy Ryan Pace knew better than all of us.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't 99% of bears fans want Watson? I know I did. But wise guy Ryan Pace knew better than all of us.

I did but there’s a lot of mouth breathing meatballs here who didn’t

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yep. I wanted him too. Even the HC of the Bears, John Fox wanted Watson. But no, get the loser QB because of 1 good statistical year and because Todd McShay said so.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
“Maybe we can make status quo decisions and please the pundits, or make decisions that are predictable and easily accepted positions,” Pace wrote. “Or we can (expletive) take chances and be bold and be great. I’m not going to look back with regrets. I can’t do that to myself. I can’t do that to this building. And bottom line is you don’t achieve greatness in this league without great quarterback play.”

DBubba451

Liked Posts:
Why pick a heisman winner, proven championship player, who ALSO has the ability of a top draft pick (before you freak out about the first 2 points)?

The only explanation is racism.

You always should pick the proven talent instead of a "fantasy". Pace just fell in love with his fantasy and gave away the farm to move up one spot & pick a #10 rated QB who is at best a backup. Blew the pick and castrated the team.

He should be on notice this offeseason. Bears ought to tell him "If you screw up again with anything personnel related, you're gonna get fired before week 1."

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
According to trubisky nut huggers one good reason is cause he’s white. Racist mother fuckers

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
In another thread someone posted Pace's draft picks on the O side of the ball and their relative impact. Whitehair was the only name that stood out. THAT'S BAD DRAFTING FOLKS

Trubisky, Kevin White, Shaheen, those are big whiffs!

Kevin White is already out of the league.
Shaheen has 26 catches for 249 yards in 3 years. He has yet to play a full season.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if we drafted Watson, would he even be this good in a Bear uniform?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If only Watson drove an old beat up Toyota and cried after the home
crowd boo’d him he might be a bear right now.