Here are the best list of reasons why it was smart of Pace to choose Trubisky over Watson

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If only Watson drove an old beat up Toyota and cried after the home
crowd boo’d him he might be a bear right now.

Don’t forget crying after he got BENCHED.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We kind of all are doing this on a Saturday night... How do any of us have a life?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the only reason some of you root for Watson and the Texans is so you can hate on Mitch more.

Get a life, ppl...

Texans will go no further. This board is weird

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I think the only reason some of you root for Watson and the Texans is so you can hate on Mitch more.

Get a life, ppl...

One guy is a perennial pro bowler. The other guy if he stays healthy is putting up arcade like stats on his way to the Hall of Fame at that pace. Meanwhile the Bears have a QB who will be out of the league in 5 years.

Unrivaled

Liked Posts:
One guy is a perennial pro bowler. The other guy if he stays healthy is putting up arcade like stats on his way to the Hall of Fame at that pace. Meanwhile the Bears have a QB who will be out of the league in 5 years.
Yep, could have had either of 2 elite QBs. Instead we drafted an average backup QB who probably shouldn't be starting for any team right now.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I wonder if we drafted Watson, would he even be this good in a Bear uniform?

No. He would suck. He creates nothing on his own. He needs a top-shelf OL and future HOF at RB, TE and WR

Taiwan Jones MADE that catch today! If Mitch had Taiwan Jones he could've been the one to lead a comeback win in the playoffs.
Image result for deshaun watson video 688 × 387

688 × 387
Image result for deshaun watson video 1100 × 550

1000 × 600

325 × 217

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Get a life, ppl...

Wrong again. Have family in Buffalo and wanted the Bills to break the long playoff win drought.

I don't root for Watson and don't even hate Mitch in any way. I think the kid tries his best and works hard at it.

I HATE PACE

I think the only reason some of you deny the obvious talent of Watson is um I honestly have no fucking clue why anyone would deny his ability to straight out ball. … And I realize I don't care. I do have a life to lead.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We kind of all are doing this on a Saturday night... How do any of us have a life?

LOL I popped on for 10 minutes and am about ready to pop out. It's not rocket science that takes hours to get a post just right. LOL

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears fans are the most miserable retards. We didn't draft him 3 fucking years ago. Get over it. Jesus.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Weird how the usual suspects of the Earmuff Mafia all say the same things. "Get over it", "support the Bears QB". Meanwhile they hate the other 52 players because of sweet Mitchell's shortcomings. Oh and they hate the HC. They wont get over him.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Obviously this thread was in jest, but I do want to ask a question:

In hindsight, was the decision to move up in 2017 to address the QB position the right thing? I'm not asking about the player selected. I'm talking about Pace moving up to make sure he got his guy - regardless of who he selected.

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
How many Super Bowls has Watson won? Oh wait. Zero.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Obviously this thread was in jest, but I do want to ask a question:

In hindsight, was the decision to move up in 2017 to address the QB position the right thing? I'm not asking about the player selected. I'm talking about Pace moving up to make sure he got his guy - regardless of who he selected.

Yes getting YOUR guy is top priority especially if it's a QB but unfortunately for Pace his guy was the worst one.