Rusell Wilson....

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Has never lost a game that he's been up by 4+ points at halftime.
One of the most if not the most sacked QB in the league.
3 running backs get injured and they bring in a 33 year old Lynch
Would have 2 rings if Carroll ran it at the 1 yard line
Him and Pete have a similar win rate to Bill and Brady in their first 8 seasons.
His defense is ranked 24th in the league and he's going to the divisional round
What a beast

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Him and Pete have a similar win rate to Bill and Brady in their first 8 seasons.
What a beast

the guy obviously knows how to get it done. I think the winner of the 49er/seahawk game will go to Superbowl. Dont see Vikes or Pack winning. Pulling for Seattle cause I really enjoy watch Wilson play.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
What a beast

I agree...He's special.

Drafted in the third round. Out of Wisconsin, a school known for O-lineman and running backs, but not quarterbacks.

What a steal. Without him, where would the Seahawks be.?

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I agree...He's special.

Drafted in the third round. Out of Wisconsin, a school known for O-lineman and running backs, but not quarterbacks.

Definitely not in the playoffs. He'd be the most sacked QB in the league if he wasn't so good at scrambling and making something out of nothing.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I agree...He's special.

In year 8 of the Matt Flynn era.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah and I forgot to add

He had more rushing yards then the rest of his team.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What a beast
I consider him elite but a couple of things are not necessarily positives. He gets sacked that much, partially, because he holds the ball a long time, similar to Watson's situation. It's a big play league so the good far outweighs the bad there but the sack thing is actually a lot on those QBs.

The other is that you can't give him that 2nd SB when he threw the pick at the 1 yd line that killed their chances. Was it a poor coaching decision? I think so but there is also no guarantee that Lynch makes it either.

Also, how was their D ranked when he did make those 2 SBs and they just beat what became the underdog without their starting QB by one score.

While I consider Wilson elite by his overall play, I don't find all those points salient to the argument.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Always thought highly of Wilson, an elite QB with no elite QB ego.

He'll have to buck the Lambeau losing trend to beat the packers though. He's 0-3 there.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I consider him elite but a couple of things are not necessarily positives. He gets sacked that much, partially, because he holds the ball a long time, similar to Watson's situation. It's a big play league so the good far outweighs the bad there but the sack thing is actually a lot on those QBs.

The other is that you can't give him that 2nd SB when he threw the pick at the 1 yd line that killed their chances. Was it a poor coaching decision? I think so but there is also no guarantee that Lynch makes it either.

Also, how was their D ranked when he did make those 2 SBs and they just beat what became the underdog without their starting QB by one score.

While I consider Wilson elite by his overall play, I don't find all those points salient to the argument.
Lynch just pulled off a huge run before that play so he probably would have gotten in. That was a long drive at the end of the game and the pats D was probably gassed. He was a really young QB when his defenses were great. Brady also had elite defenses in his first 8 years that doesn't take away from what he did.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The other is that you can't give him that 2nd SB when he threw the pick at the 1 yd line that killed their chances.
Do you mean the interception that was a perfectly thrown ball that would have been a game-winning TD if the receiver who was supposed to get in the way of the defender gave a piss-poor effort, allowing the defender to get the pick?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Brady also had elite defenses in his first 8 years that doesn't take away from what he did.
This is not where I want to go but if I wanted to argue this... Ya but Brady won and also in the year we're discussing when his gassed, not so elite D picked off that pass.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you mean the interception that was a perfectly thrown ball that would have been a game-winning TD if the receiver who was supposed to get in the way of the defender gave a piss-poor effort, allowing the defender to get the pick?
I guess it doesn't count and you're remembering incorrectly. The WR was on the correct route, Just a great D play. If he runs even faster he's into Hightower. I agree it was a bad call but Wilson didn't pick up the defender. Likely short if caught anyway. Should have run a few times but Wilson still threw that ball.
I knew this would happen. Point out some facts and the all or nothing fans would have issue with it.
Like I've already said. I consider him elite and I don't use that lightly.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Everybody is a person of color. I have yet to see a clear person.
Well of course you haven't they are clear. And as long as they all remain nudists you never will.