Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
When he gets more help. Had balls bouncing off WRs, 2-4th and inches where his line got stood up. How many yards did Henry rush for. 1 more carry and he'd have 200. Jackson accounted for over 500 yards of offense and was willing to stick it out there to to get back in the game. I don't think anyone would say that the Jags deserved to win that game regardless of how Jackson played though a player like Jackson can make that happen if he gets good breaks. Wasn't his day for those. Titans had Jacksonville's # yesterday. The Jags were going to need a couple good breaks if they were going to have a chance.

Teams are wiping their brows knowing that they won't have to face Jackson.
For future reference you mistaken the ravens for the jags i think
Sounds awfully familiar. This was the same team and players that marched thru the regular season.....so stop with the he needs help non sense unless you are going to give every quarterback the same acknowledgement

Tennessee seemed to accept the challenge and was not afraid of him. Points is what wins games and he accounted for 12.....no matter how many yards he accounted for, he will be associated with 12 points as Tannehill will be associated with few yards and more points. Now I’m sure you are gonna say I’m comparing the 2 as people often mistakenly do, but I’m not. Everyone praised him and put him on this pedestal all season long. He deserves all that praise he gets and deserves the criticism.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Those balls that were bouncing off of receiver hands were wounded ducks. Seems like he throws an incredibly inconsistent ball, its either a laser or a floater. Maholmes might throw after doing a half reverse 180, cartwheel, letting it go between his legs, but that ball always looks the same.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Titans
I don't know...

that Mahomes guy is pretty good. At the end of the day somebody will have to stop the greatest arm the game has ever seen.
This helps them a lot. Titans got rid of 2 teams that likely beat them.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For future reference you mistaken the ravens for the jags i think
Sounds awfully familiar. This was the same team and players that marched thru the regular season.....so stop with the he needs help non sense unless you are going to give every quarterback the same acknowledgement

Tennessee seemed to accept the challenge and was not afraid of him. Points is what wins games and he accounted for 12.....no matter how many yards he accounted for, he will be associated with 12 points as Tannehill will be associated with few yards and more points. Now I’m sure you are gonna say I’m comparing the 2 as people often mistakenly do, but I’m not. Everyone praised him and put him on this pedestal all season long. He deserves all that praise he gets and deserves the criticism.
He lost. Got it, so? Do you think other playoff teams are happy he's out? If that answer is yes, than you don't disagree with me, and thanks. Just woke up when I posted that.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Amazed at the amount of shit Lamar is taking on Twitter today and yesterday. The guy is clearly NOT over rated. He IS however a young QB. I normally don’t play the race card but I will here. If that’s a young white QB people are sympathetic and say just give him time. (See Trubisky) Young black QB..... he sucks!! Overrated!!! Why does he always choke in the playoffs? Sorry, the kid (young man) is amazing and has a great work ethic. Assuming he stays healthy he will keep developing and be a force for years to come.

and yes.... I’m taking very large brush strokes here. Not saying anyone that thinks he’s overrated is a racist. Have simply seen a lot of shit on Twitter especially that makes me go ??

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He lost. Got it, so? You don't think other playoff teams are happy he's out? If that answer is yes, than you don't disagree with me, and thanks. Just woke up when I posted that.
No. I truly don’t think any playoff team is “scared” by 1 player. Playing scared is how you lose. Maybe the Ravens were scared of Henry...not sure. Maybe other teams wished the a Ravens would have won because they are 1 dimensional therefore easier to scheme for. Maybe other teams don’t want to play against Henry and the titans.. Tannehill isn’t the greatest qb but he has shown flashes and if you stop Henry he may be able to some damage

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Amazed at the amount of shit Lamar is taking on Twitter today and yesterday. The guy is clearly NOT over rated. He IS however a young QB. I normally don’t play the race card but I will here. If that’s a young white QB people are sympathetic and say just give him time. (See Trubisky) Young black QB..... he sucks!! Overrated!!! Why does he always choke in the playoffs? Sorry, the kid (young man) is amazing and has a great work ethic. Assuming he stays healthy he will keep developing and be a force for years to come.
Would you use the “ young” quarterback excuse for all quarterbacks? I don’t believe All people are sympathetic of Mitch. He got all the credit for a great regular season so he can stand a bit of criticism for the playoff failure. You may look at him as a young black quarterback but not everyone does.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn't take anything away from the Titans. No DC wants to face Jackson.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Plenty of quotes from Vrabel lauding him before the game about how it would be fun watching him any other week but not the week you have to play him. Heard on radio so no link.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Plenty of quotes from Vrabel lauding him before the game about how it would be fun watching him any other week but not the week you have to play him. Heard on radio so no link.
So that is your proof? I believe that is called obligatory praise. From actually watching the game, the team did not look scared at all. Did you hear the Ravens player saying how easy it was going to be to win the game because it was just Tannehill? I really don’t believe Vrabel who played for New England and was a defensive player was scared at playing Jackson. It is just really hard to believe

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
It all started to change around week 7.....hmmmm

Tannehill is who he is, and he is not an elite QB. He went 7-14 for 88 yards last night. And yet the offense is schemed to highlight his strengths, while minimizing his weaknesses.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
More likely the rust from the time off for the team. See that a lot.

This. I don't understand why teams, who clinch the 1st or 2nd seed before week 17, rest their starters in the final game. They pretty much go 3 weeks without game action, then go against a team that has been building momentum and confidence.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If
So that is your proof? I believe that is called obligatory praise. From actually watching the game, the team did not look scared at all. Did you hear the Ravens player saying how easy it was going to be to win the game because it was just Tannehill? I really don’t believe Vrabel who played for New England and was a defensive player was scared at playing Jackson. It is just really hard to believe
i never used the word scared. You did

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This. I don't understand why teams, who clinch the 1st or 2nd seed before week 17, rest their starters in the final game. They pretty much go 3 weeks without game action, then go against a team that has been building momentum and confidence.
Exactly. We all know practice ain't shit in these days. You're going 3 weeks without a real feel for the game and in comes a team feeling good and confident about themselves after just upsetting the Pats.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
ha.

Thats my favorite player in childhood. I would think you wouldn't bring him up without knowing he had one of the weakest arms.

Best arm, which is what I believe I said.

Marino, Elway, Rogers, Favre, Mahomes
Thats the discussion.

Best QB of all time?

Montana, Brady, Manning, Bradshaw, Kelly

These guys made their way with their mind, toughness, leadership, ethic, accuracy, and anticipation.
Bradshaw? Kelly? Wouldn't even put them in the discussion.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
When he gets more help. Had balls bouncing off WRs, 2-4th and inches where his line got stood up. How many yards did Henry rush for. 1 more carry and he'd have 200. Jackson accounted for over 500 yards of offense and was willing to stick it out there to to get back in the game. I don't think anyone would say that the Jags deserved to win that game regardless of how Jackson played though a player like Jackson can make that happen if he gets good breaks. Wasn't his day for those. Titans had Baltimore's # yesterday. The Ravens were going to need a couple good breaks if they were going to have a chance.

Teams are wiping their brows knowing that they won't have to face Jackson.

What I want to see from Lamar is mainly for him to stop acting like a baby when shit gets tough. He likes to be cute with the media when everything is smooth. Own it when shit goes wrong too.