dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Pace is an idiot and anyone who defends him is an idiot. Trades 4 high picks to move up ONE SPOT to draft a BUST so he wouldn't get stuck with either one of 2 future Hall of Famers, Mahomes or Watson. No, we wouldn't want that! But let's not forget his other 1st round disasters: Kevin White, could've had Vic Beasely, Todd Gurley or Jamal Adams--nice going, asshole, and Leonard Floyd (yeah he sucks)--could've had Laremy Tunsil, Taylor Decker or Sheldon Rankins. Oh--and in addition to giving $12 million to Mike Glennon, this fucking moron also moved UP to draft Adam Sheehan and Hroniss Grasu and WR Daniel Braverman, (who?). And don't tell me about getting Eddie Jackson in the fourth round--even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Worst GM in the history of any sport, but the McCaskeys think he has nice manners and looks good in a suit. So there you have it Bear fans. I don't know about you but I'm done until Pace is out of the building and a bad memory.

Oh good another troll that doesn't understand shit about football besides what the stats say. Haha you'll fit right in on CCS.

I only needed to read the first two lines to know this.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Exactly this. Pace has done a solid job building up the roster, but if he can't get the QB position correct then goodbye.

This.
Would be nice if your boy Daniels planned out too

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This.
Would be nice if your boy Daniels planned out too
He will. He's only 22. Nagy needs to find his spot and keep him there. Idk if he'll ever be an all pro guard, but he will be solid. You could say he had a down year, but you could also say that about every single person on the line.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He will. He's only 22. Nagy needs to find his spot and keep him there. Idk if he'll ever be an all pro guard, but he will be solid. You could say he had a down year, but you could also say that about every single person on the line.

Regression happens with players due to these factors:
1. Age (doesnt apply here)
2. Health (he was healthy)
3. Coaching/scheme-- I think this is why he regressed.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Laremy Tunsil would have nice. Derrick Henry would had been nice.....just thinking

Derrick henry wasn't taken till the 2nd round.

This organization is super strict as well, so I doubt we were drafting leremy tunsil after that video dropped. It would have been the right pick, but we didn't.

Just saying, people shit on the floyd pick but there wasn't anyone better than him.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Derrick henry wasn't taken till the 2nd round.

This organization is super strict as well, so I doubt we were drafting leremy tunsil after that video dropped. It would have been the right pick, but we didn't.

Just saying, people shit on the floyd pick but there wasn't anyone better than him.
Ummm. So you could of had Tunsil and then traded up into the first rd for Henry. Simple

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh good another troll that doesn't understand shit about football besides what the stats say. Haha you'll fit right in on CCS.

I only needed to read the first two lines to know this.
You should be banned until you get your GED

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Pace is a lesser Angelo, but it's kind of difficult to destroy an organization that was pretty shitty before it hired him (hiring Pace is just one indication of the shittiness of the McCaskeys and Shithead Ted). Even when Virginia passes on, as long as her asshole kids own the team, it will never achieve anything resembling sustained playoff and championship success.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ummm. So you could of had Tunsil and then traded up into the first rd for Henry. Simple

No. Not Simple.

Like I stated, pretty much everyone taken after floyd has a lower AV.

You can bash floyd, but we were never taking a runningback or a tackle. We just signed massie.

You had your choice of

1) Vernon Hargreaves
2) Eli Apple
3) Shaq Lawson
4) Leonard Floyd.

The only position Pace was taking was edge or cb. Anything else would be stupid based on the fact those were our biggest needs at the time by a wide margin.

Those first 3 players are worse than floyd. Either way you lose.

Easy to say "Well he should have drafted this player". Well, realize, he could have drafted THAT player. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
John Lynch inherited a mess too and completely turned the team around in 3 years. SF is a team on the rise while Chicago is in a mini rebuild.

Do we know for sure that the Niners are back for the long haul or aren't the new version of the Jags fro a few years back?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No. Not Simple.

Like I stated, pretty much everyone taken after floyd has a lower AV.

You can bash floyd, but we were never taking a runningback or a tackle. We just signed massie.

You had your choice of

1) Vernon Hargreaves
2) Eli Apple
3) Shaq Lawson
4) Leonard Floyd.

The only position Pace was taking was edge or cb. Anything else would be stupid based on the fact those were our biggest needs at the time by a wide margin.

Those first 3 players are worse than floyd. Either way you lose.

Easy to say "Well he should have drafted this player". Well, realize, he could have drafted THAT player. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
So we had Leno (7th) as a left tackle, you can’t tell me Tunsil wasn’t on our board
Jeremy Langford and KaDeem Carey were ourRBs, you do think Henry wasn’t on our boards?
we could have traded down in the first round and got either or both.
why is anything off the board seeing that we are just speculating anyways

msadows

Liked Posts:
So we had Leno (7th) as a left tackle, you can’t tell me Tunsil wasn’t on our board
Jeremy Langford and KaDeem Carey were ourRBs, you do think Henry wasn’t on our boards?
we could have traded down in the first round and got either or both.
why is anything off the board seeing that we are just speculating anyways

Are you serious? I already addressed this, even if Pace wanted it virginia would never sign off on him.

They released a fucking video of him smoking weed out of a gasmask right before the draft. He was supposed to be the #1 pick by a wide margin. 12 other teams passed on him.

We literally drafted the ONE guy in the first round at a position of need that panned out. People still bitch.

Well buddy, this isn't madden, you don't get to skip ahead and find out who's going to be good and drafted them.

msadows

Liked Posts:
And derrick henry wasn't as good as jordan howard his first 3 years.

So, I'm confused but okay.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Tony Romo: These two guys (Mahomes and Watson) are the face of the NFL and are going to be dueling for years to come

anddddddddddd the bears took Mitch Trubisky lmao

You sound salty.