1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
Stopped reading after “traded 4 high picks”

trolling or 13
OK--THREE high picks and one late-rounder. The Bears traded the Nos. 3, 67 and 111 picks, as well as a 2018 third-round pick, to the San Francisco 49ers in exchange for the second overall pick. All so he wouldn't get stuck with Mahomes or Watson. I want someone--ANYONE to ask him. "What did you see in Trubusky's 13 college starts that made you think he was so much better than the other two?"

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bears were historical levels bad before Pace, and for 2 seasons with Pace. White on paper should've been very good, Floyd never fit the scheme, Trubisky was a reach, Smith is good. Shaheen is epic fail. I don't know, I think he did alright outside QB, TE, and kicker.
White's biggest issue was injuries which eventually robbed him of speed. He had no injury history before the NFL, so we really can't blame Pace on something like that. Not the brightest lad, but I give Pace a pass on this pick because of the injuries.

TailGator

Trump is the best President Ever
Liked Posts:
The day the Bears hired Ryan Pace I said he was an idiot. 99% of you all laughed at me

Not true. That one guy Gator Land Mike said Bears organization screwed up not hiring Chris Ballard.
hi-res-ef7b92ccef4039ecbdd064f61e3d2889_crop_north.jpg

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The day the Bears hired Ryan Pace I said he was an idiot. 99% of you all laughed at me
The day you started posting here, most of us knew you were an idiot. Unfortunately I knew this long before here, since you were an idiot since 2002 on the 4GEA DB

Sick&Tired

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
Oh good another troll that doesn't understand shit about football besides what the stats say. Haha you'll fit right in on CCS.

I only needed to read the first two lines to know this.
It probably took you a good two hours to read the first two lines. Maybe you can try to tackle the rest later after your headache goes away.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Akiem Hicks was not overpaid; in fact his first year in Chicago he was significantly underpaid.

Sick&Tired

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
White's biggest issue was injuries which eventually robbed him of speed. He had no injury history before the NFL, so we really can't blame Pace on something like that. Not the brightest lad, but I give Pace a pass on this pick because of the injuries.
White was another one of Pace's, "I'm the smartest guy in the room. Watch this!" moves. White had 2 years of experience and a "limited" route tree. He knew how to run 3 routes. That's a second-third round reach--not the first round.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
White was another one of Pace's, "I'm the smartest guy in the room. Watch this!" moves. White had 2 years of experience and a "limited" route tree. He knew how to run 3 routes. That's a second-third round reach--not the first round.

Should have quit while you were ahead....now you're making yourself look stupid. Drafting is not absolute.

"White was considered one of the two best wide receivers of the 2015 class, together with Amari Cooper. In most mock drafts, he was projected to be a top 10 pick, and several analysts predicted that he would be chosen by the Oakland Raiders with the fourth pick of the 2015 NFL Draft, which was ultimately used by the Raiders to draft Cooper instead. "

Sick&Tired

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
Should have quit while you were ahead....now you're making yourself look stupid. Drafting is not absolute.

"White was considered one of the two best wide receivers of the 2015 class, together with Amari Cooper. In most mock drafts, he was projected to be a top 10 pick, and several analysts predicted that he would be chosen by the Oakland Raiders with the fourth pick of the 2015 NFL Draft, which was ultimately used by the Raiders to draft Cooper instead. "
Did you ever hear Kevin White TALK? You could spend 3 minutes with him and tell he was mentally challenged. There is some amount of intelligence needed to play at the NFL level. Of course Pace doesn't like conversing with high-potential picks. Just ask DeShaun Watson.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't trying to stir up shit. It's a public forum for discussion, right genius?

Totally.

It did seem a little silly that you would join a Chicago Bears forum to say you are quitting the Chicago Bears. You kind of paint yourself into a corner with future discussions on this fine website, but I hope you stick around long enough for us to talk you off the ledge.

Welcome aboard!

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you ever hear Kevin White TALK? You could spend 3 minutes with him and tell he was mentally challenged. There is some amount of intelligence needed to play at the NFL level. Of course Pace doesn't like conversing with high-potential picks. Just ask DeShaun Watson.

Yep, you are stupid.

Sick&Tired

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
Yep, you are stupid.
I don't know how to reply to such an erudite response. Thank you for proving to me that Kevin White was not a reach and the $ 16.5 million he made off the Bears was worth every penny.. You are obviously a really smart fellow and know much more about football than I do. Tell me. which one of Kevin's 25 receptions impressed you the most?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It probably took you a good two hours to read the first two lines. Maybe you can try to tackle the rest later after your headache goes away.

I wish. It took me two hours to read the first line.

I kept falling to sleep.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
im pissed. Tunsil was smoking weed not beating women or robbing people.

what a blunder.

A blunder? You realize we have one of the most conservative organizations in pro football, right?

We were never picking him after that happened, even if we wanted to. 11 other teams had the same opinion. So it isn't just us.

Virginia got rid of fucking cheerleaders because she thought it was sexist. You think she's going to let a drug addict be our #1 pick?(Yes, I know the reefer is basically harmless, think of the way a 100 year old woman thinks however).

Your choices were

1) Hargreaves
2) Shaq Lawson
3) Eli Apple.

I'd rather have floyd over any of those. Thanks.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't know how to reply to such an erudite response. Thank you for proving to me that Kevin White was not a reach and the $ 16.5 million he made off the Bears was worth every penny.. You are obviously a really smart fellow and know much more about football than I do. Tell me. which one of Kevin's 25 receptions impressed you the most?

Yep, stupid.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
A blunder? You realize we have one of the most conservative organizations in pro football, right?

We were never picking him after that happened, even if we wanted to. 11 other teams had the same opinion. So it isn't just us.

Virginia got rid of fucking cheerleaders because she thought it was sexist. You think she's going to let a drug addict be our #1 pick?(Yes, I know the reefer is basically harmless, think of the way a 100 year old woman thinks however).

Your choices were

1) Hargreaves
2) Shaq Lawson
3) Eli Apple.

I'd rather have floyd over any of those. Thanks.

I agree, but if I am the GM im sitting down with her and talking about how we're going to make him a turnaround story, get him in some rehab class and have him be a good communtiy guybto clean up the image all thanks to a great family organization. All this while also tellkng her he gives us something we havent had in 20+ years. Protection for the QB.

I doubt she is that unreasonable. She had Tank Johnson and a couple other screwballs.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I agree, but if I am the GM im sitting down with her and talking about how we're going to make him a turnaround story, get him in some rehab class and have him be a good communtiy guybto clean up the image all thanks to a great family organization. All this while also tellkng her he gives us something we havent had in 20+ years. Protection for the QB.

I doubt she is that unreasonable. She had Tank Johnson and a couple other screwballs.

Ginny was probably asleep by the time the draft started

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Pace is an idiot and anyone who defends him is an idiot. Trades 4 high picks to move up ONE SPOT to draft a BUST so he wouldn't get stuck with either one of 2 future Hall of Famers, Mahomes or Watson. No, we wouldn't want that! But let's not forget his other 1st round disasters: Kevin White, could've had Vic Beasely, Todd Gurley or Jamal Adams--nice going, asshole, and Leonard Floyd (yeah he sucks)--could've had Laremy Tunsil, Taylor Decker or Sheldon Rankins. Oh--and in addition to giving $12 million to Mike Glennon, this fucking moron also moved UP to draft Adam Sheehan and Hroniss Grasu and WR Daniel Braverman, (who?). And don't tell me about getting Eddie Jackson in the fourth round--even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Worst GM in the history of any sport, but the McCaskeys think he has nice manners and looks good in a suit. So there you have it Bear fans. I don't know about you but I'm done until Pace is out of the building and a bad memory.

I totally agree with you. And whats almost worse is Bear fans have such LOW EXPECTATIONS its like the Bears deserve to be bottom feeders because you don't EXPECT MORE. Its like you can pee on a Bear fan and tell him its raining and that mouth breathing Bear fan will buy it and ask for more.

Trubs is trash. Plain and simple. There is NOT 1 single franchise in the NFL that would trade their starting QB for him - NOT one! Not even the Bengals, the Bucs, etc. Not one! And yet, there are Bear fans that are perfectly happy with this idiot of a QB. The guy can't read a defense to save his life.... pats the ball while running out of bounds (losing yards) instead of throwing it away because his dumb brain does not process information quick enough... the idiot was too dumb to understand the offense so it had to be dumbed down and simplified fo him... the idiot goes to the podium with a Special person look on his face and says, "management told him not to talk".... too dumb to realize he is throwing management under the bus. AND THIS IS THE GUY PACE SELECTED OVER WATSON AND MAHOMES???!!!! Yes, Pace is as dumb as TRASHinsky and deserves to be fired!

But dumbass, meathead, mouth breathing Bear fans are perfectly content with Pace and Trash ruining this franchise. If you don't ask for more... you get no more. The problem starts with Bear fans being perfectly happy with this shitshow.

Last edited: