ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
1 season don't mean shit as we have come to find out plenty of times as bear fans

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Are there any RB or WR drills he can participate in?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

Wow. That's actually impressive.

He struggles to do that during a game, but I will concede that he was a lot better the last four games. I don't know why it took him 3/4 of a season to find his accuracy.

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
In the meantime.....

Pat Mahomes' 35 starts without losing by more than seven points is the second longest to start a career among Super Bowl era quarterbacks behind Russ Wilsons 38. His eight career losses are by three, three, one, seven, six, six, seven and three points.

When his team is trailing, Mahomes is first in QBR (87) and TD percentage (8.7), second in yards per attempt (8.6) and third in passing touchdowns (33).

He is 5-4 (55%) in his career during games in which the Chiefs trailed by at least 10 points. The rest of the league during that time -- 67-405-3 -- winning 14% of the time.

And the Chiefs scored 40, 51, 31 and 31 points in Mahomes' four losses when trailing by double digits. They came back to lead during the fourth quarter in three of those games.

He's a freaking unicorn.

Reactions: DC

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
These competitions are such that you can do real bad in 1 go around, then get hot or use a different strategy in the next go around and do real good. You could see a HS kid win over a pro QB so wouldn't put much weight on it and I'll still definitely take Lamar over Mitch.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
In the meantime.....

Pat Mahomes' 35 starts without losing by more than seven points is the second longest to start a career among Super Bowl era quarterbacks behind Russ Wilsons 38. His eight career losses are by three, three, one, seven, six, six, seven and three points.

When his team is trailing, Mahomes is first in QBR (87) and TD percentage (8.7), second in yards per attempt (8.6) and third in passing touchdowns (33).

He is 5-4 (55%) in his career during games in which the Chiefs trailed by at least 10 points. The rest of the league during that time -- 67-405-3 -- winning 14% of the time.

And the Chiefs scored 40, 51, 31 and 31 points in Mahomes' four losses when trailing by double digits. They came back to lead during the fourth quarter in three of those games.

He's a freaking unicorn.

You are correct.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The one where it's the QB throwing to the WR who runs through a course where he has to throw a sideline pass and over the shoulder pass and a bunch of other ones is where Trubiksy was bad last year. There's one that the QB has to barely get the ball over this big piece of glass to his WR and Trubisky just couldn't make a good enough throw over that glass. He eventually got it but it took him a bunch of balls.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I hurd if you cry enough about trubisky, Virginia will show up behind you and give you a reach around.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
While I do think that Jackson is overrated, I think its exciting for the NFL to have more quarterbacks of these type emerge and mix up the relatively bland backdrop of NFL offenses.

I mean the kid rushed for 1200 yards. That pretty amazing. He smashed Vick's record of just over 1000.

Pretty remarkable really. And there was some talk of Baltimore adding another duel threat QB like Jalen Hurts for some interesting packages. I doubt it will happen, but it could open up an offense never seen before in the NFL or college really for that matter.

In general this is good for the NFL. They do kind of ruin it by sucking off every QB prospect they can, but that is just marketing.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What's with the KC fan that comes to a Chicago Bears board to suck Pat Mahomes' dick?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hurd if you cry enough about trubisky, Virginia will show up behind you and give you a reach around.
She only tells you that and then slaps your pee pee.