The funny thing about it is that Jimmy Garoppolo would have probably beaten Trubisky tonight

Southside

Liked Posts:
Not because he's great, but because the formula to beating the Bears all season was to score 20 points, since the Bears defense gave up 18.6 a game and the offense only averaged 17.5 PPG if you scored 20 on us then you basically beat us. The Niners scored exactly 20 tonight in the SB and led in the fourth, which most likely would have been too much for Tubisky to overcome.

Even though it's impossible for both the Bears and Niners to play in the SB the same season, Mitch probably wouldnt have done enough even to beat SF tonight.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not because he's great, but because the formula to beating the Bears all season was to score 20 points, since the Bears defense gave up 18.6 a game and the offense only averaged 17.5 PPG if you scored 20 on us then you basically beat us. The Niners scored exactly 20 tonight in the SB and led in the fourth, which most likely would have been too much for Tubisky to overcome.

Even though it's impossible for both the Bears and Niners to play in the SB the same season, Mitch probably wouldnt have done enough even to beat SF tonight.
The funny thing about it is that your parents are most likely cousins.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Nobody thinks mitch is beating jimy g on ANY day wtf.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Eh, Niners have a better chance with Mullens than Jimmy. Jimmy sucks, no way around that.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So was Pace fleeced?

I wonder how all the people that saw the 49ers in the Super Bowl and think part of it was Pace being fleeced feel now?

Jimmy G is a game manager. Let him manage the game while you have that insane OL maul and wear down their defense and hand the ball to who-the-fuck-ever-doesn't-even-matter is lined up as RB. But no, abandon the run up 10, throw the ball with your game manager. Lose the Super Bowl. John Lynch got fleeced by Shanahan.

coolio

Liked Posts:
I wonder how all the people that saw the 49ers in the Super Bowl and think part of it was Pace being fleeced feel now?

Jimmy G is a game manager. Let him manage the game while you have that insane OL maul and wear down their defense and hand the ball to who-the-fuck-ever-doesn't-even-matter is lined up as RB. But no, abandon the run up 10, throw the ball with your game manager. Lose the Super Bowl. John Lynch got fleeced by Shanahan.

He has the highest passer rating when trailing. He’s a little above average

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
Fuck man! What a revelation! Why do the teams need to play the games? Just look at the average points scored by the offense and the average points given up by the defense and you'll see who'll win.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fuck man! What a revelation! Why do the teams need to play the games? Just look at the average points scored by the offense and the average points given up by the defense and you'll see who'll win.

So that you can take the identity of your team in ever game they played all season, then throw it out the window and fucking lose. The 49ers just got Shanahan'd.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He has the highest passer rating when trailing. He’s a little above average

Nah he sucks. Only way to explain it