The biggest difference between Patrick Mahomes and Mitchell Trubisky is..........

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
1). BRAIN
2) Mental toughness

Travis Kelce said it best, "the quickness of Pat's decision making in the heat of the moment is unreal". Trubs has to be pre-grammed, he is robotic... in short... just like when he Trubs pats the ball and runs out of bounds to take a sack instead of throwing the ball away.... or goes into a press conference and says, "I was told to not talk about that by Bear management" and does not realize that that conversation was supposed to strictly be between him and management (throwing management under the bus).... just like how the guy is too dumb to read defenses and hardly ever goes through his progressions.... "one read" is the best you will get from Trubs.... and just like how this offense has to be dumbed down because Mitch was too stupid to understand it..... the biggest difference between Trubs and Mahomes? Trubs is DUMB.... Pat Mahomes is SMART.

Also, Snowflake Mitch has to always be uplifted, encouraged, TV's turned off, cries when getting pulled out of game, and everyone at Halas Hall is under strict instructions not to criticize Mitch or risk losing their job. Mitch is mentally weak. HE COULD NEVER have brought a team back to win on the biggest stage the way that Mahomes did the other night. He could NEVER have battled through adversity to bring a team back the way that Mahomes did. How many times have we seen Mitch crumble under the pressure and continue to spiral down, lower and lower and lower in games, never to pull himself (or the this team) out of the ditch. THAT TAKES TREMENDOUS MENTAL TOUGHNESS. Mahomes did that! Mitch could NEVER do that.

So bring on the mouth breathing meathead Bear fans who believe that when Pace and Mitch are pissing on them, it is glorious rain.... and not piss. Who when Mitch shits on them, they say, ummm chocolate, tastes so good. When will you clowns wake up and realize that the greatest attribute of a Quarterback is his BRAIN! .... and mental toughness. 2 things that Mitch will NEVER have.

You have to be born with the brain, and bred in toughness. If Trubs does not have it by 25 or 26, he will NEVER have it. Strong armed QB's with no brain work at McDonalds. Just ask Jamarcus Russell.

Sports intelligence and mental toughness is not something that can be tested in sterile classroom.... it has to be tested in the heat of battle.

When the bullets are firing.... one is smart and strong minded = Mahomes...................... you can throw Watson into that category as well.

When the bullets are firing.... one is DUMB and weak minded = Trubisky

Last edited:

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Trubs is a first read QB looking for the underneath safe route.

Mitch is a dink and dunker

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Talent.

giphy.gif

FoCo

Liked Posts:
One is on his way to being considered the best of all time and the other is on his way to be considered the biggest bust of all time. Other than that I see no difference.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
So aside from that they are the same guy?

giphy.gif

An objective comparison can’t accurately be drawn between the two based on the quality of weapons alone.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Biggest difference is one was drafted by the Bears and one was'nt.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
When you become "THE GUY" playing the "THE GUY" position, you elevate those around you.

Mitch? he's a scrub backup who couldn't beat out Marquise Williams for 2 season who went undrafted and is playing in the XFL.

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"Snowflake" is a word that stupid people use.

Are snowflakes gluten free? I just don't know. Do they contain tree nuts? Were they made in either a cage free or dolphin safe environment? Because that shit matters don'tchaknow!

I also love fossil fuels if for no other reason than the smell. Is that bad for the environment?

I gave you a "like" just so you don't take things personally. :)

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Are snowflakes gluten free? I just don't know. Do they contain tree nuts? Were they made in either a cage free or dolphin safe environment? Because that shit matters don'tchaknow!

I also love fossil fuels if for no other reason than the smell. Is that bad for the environment?

I gave you a "like" just so you don't take things personally. :)

I only take stupidity personally. So far, you're good.