The biggest difference between Patrick Mahomes and Mitchell Trubisky is..........

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
What? The Chiefs dont have super skilled players. They have speed which works with a big arm QB that can make reads. Tell me who on the Chiefs skill position that is a star on another team besides Hill(Speed) and Kelce.

Sammy Watkins

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Everyone knows that Mahomes is better than Trubisky. But people are delusional if they think Mahomes would be this good if he was drafted by the Bears. Sorry, no. Our organization is completely offensively inept. Just wouldn't have happened.

It will always be beyond me why this meatball fanbase can’t wrap their heads around that.

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t think Mahomes would have won a Super Bowl here. Our oline is suspect at best and there is zero run game.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I don’t think Mahomes would have won a Super Bowl here. Our oline is suspect at best and there is zero run game.

newb? 2018 was in the bag with Mahomes at QB. Mitch stunk up the joint vs the Eagles and it carried over into 2019

coolio

Liked Posts:
Yeah were winning with Mahomes in 2018 that's pretty much a guarantee. When our offense was below average but not bottom 3. Patrick Mahomes averages like 40 points a game playing at arrowhead in the playoffs.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
newb? 2018 was in the bag with Mahomes at QB. Mitch stunk up the joint vs the Eagles and it carried over into 2019

I think the Rams and the Saints would have been better that year. In the bag, no.

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
Biggest difference is 8 inches
Mahomes has a 4 inch
Mitch is 12

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
Just buy a KC 15 jersey, roll around in it and be done with it....

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Mahommie makes people better? Kleece Hill and that Oline were all pro before Mahommie got there. Who did he make better? He is a fine young QB on a great team. He is part of the reason the won a SB but only a part. If Kleece missed last year they would have missed the playoffs.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
The biggest difference is the bears could have had Mahomes. They have mitch.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
You are severely overrating the other guys on his team not named Hill/Kelce.
He has multiple first rounders on the o line. Two proven vet tackles. Kelce hill and Watkins.

Their offense is stacked

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
One is on his way to being considered the best of all time and the other is on his way to be considered the biggest bust of all time. Other than that I see no difference.
Jamarcus Russle will always be a bigger bust

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
One is on his way to being considered the best of all time and the other is on his way to be considered the biggest bust of all time. Other than that I see no difference.

Trubisky will only be talked about as an all-time bust because of how good Mahomes is. It'll be on ESPN as an article, written by a dumbfuck, and people here will eat it up. The media and crybaby retards LOVE to exaggerate!

At worst, he'll be a decent backup somewhere. It's not like he's so bad that he's just going to be out of the league. Unless you're a Special person that can't think objectively, then yeah, stomp your feet and cry about Trubisky being the worst QB of all-time. Get the tantrums and the tears out. You don't want to hold those in. Everyone knows you're supposed to let a child cry it out.

Mahomes, by the way, LITERALLY NO ONE ON THIS FORUM WANTED HIM DRAFTED. With the way people cry about how Pace didn't draft Mahomes, you'd think this forum would have been littered with threads before the 2017 NFL Draft pleading with Pace to draft Mahomes. Nope. One or two people that people barely even noticed said that Mahomes would be the best of the bunch. One or two people.

Honestly, the people that just crytit non-stop about Mahomes, Trubisky, and Watson. You must be the most miserable retards to watch a NFL game with. The kind of motherfucker that when you go take a piss, I whisper to all my friends, "Don't worry, I'm not inviting this Special person over again to watch football." Lol.

I used the word "Special person" a lot. I like that word.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
An objective comparison can’t accurately be drawn between the two based on the quality of weapons alone.

So are you saying because all things aren't equal then we can't compare Mitch and his performance to Mahomes?

It's football. Not including coaches, schemes, officials, weather, and the ball itself there are 22 moving parts on every snap. Virtually the same situation never happens twice. If anything the only measure we have is how a player performs through whatever situation they are handed.

If, somehow in some way you can not come to the conclusions that Mahomes > Mitch then your argument is best served randomly yelling at people on the streets.

giphy.gif

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
So are you saying because all things aren't equal then we can't compare Mitch and his performance to Mahomes?

It's football. Not including coaches, schemes, officials, weather, and the ball itself there are 22 moving parts on every snap. Virtually the same situation never happens twice. If anything the only measure we have is how a player performs through whatever situation they are handed.

If, somehow in some way you can not come to the conclusions that Mahomes > Mitch then your argument is best served randomly yelling at people on the streets.

giphy.gif
enjoy being called a boomer/hater/troll