Worst bears to make pro bowl

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
3rd string "pro bowl alternate" bench warmer (Mitch is used to that at every level)

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Johnny Knox? Though he got in as a special teamer.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Playing next to Urlacher helped.

Briggs did the dirty work lining up strong side taking on tight end blocks and what not. Urlacher free roamed in the middle. Remember how bad Urlacher started off in his career when he lined up outside and got blockers on him from the get go?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Charles Leno is like the 25th best LT in the NFL and played in a Pro Bowl.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Briggs did the dirty work lining up strong side taking on tight end blocks and what not. Urlacher free roamed in the middle. Remember how bad Urlacher started off in his career when he lined up outside and got blockers on him from the get go?

Wrong position; Briggs played Will. Sam backers were: Roach, Tinoisamoa, Hillenmeyer, and so on.

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
X
Wrong position; Briggs played Will. Sam backers were: Roach, Tinoisamoa, Hillenmeyer, and so on.
Lol thank you for saying it.. I about lost my shit. How do people who ACTUALLY know anything about the Bears not know that Briggs was a WLB, and 7 time Pro Bowler....

msadows

Liked Posts:
Definitely trubisky.

Super easy to bash trubisky after 2019.

Dude legit had a season similar in 2018 as Jimmy G did in 2019.

So no. The only difference is Jimmy didn't have meatballs attacking him until the superbowl because the 9ers fanbase aren't fucking morons like the majority of ours.

The only QB that deserved to be an alternate OVER him was Matt Ryan, and he didn't get it because his team was shit. Trubisky's ALTERNATE spot last year was much deserved.

X

Lol thank you for saying it.. I about lost my shit. How do people who ACTUALLY know anything about the Bears not know that Briggs was a WLB, and 7 time Pro Bowler....

You have to realize the majority of the fanbase on here has an elementary knowledge of the sport of football.

You don't just "make" the probowl and be a horrible player.

Trubisky was very solid last year, just like every bear who's pretty much ever made the pro bowl. I mean even people like nathan vasher who had one boom season deserved to make it.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Tha t would be a great story if not for it being 100% false. Briggs played the stats stuffing weak side LB position. Moron.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Super easy to bash trubisky after 2019.

Dude legit had a season similar in 2018 as Jimmy G did in 2019.

So no. The only difference is Jimmy didn't have meatballs attacking him until the superbowl because the 9ers fanbase aren't fucking morons like the majority of ours.

The only QB that deserved to be an alternate OVER him was Matt Ryan, and he didn't get it because his team was shit. Trubisky's ALTERNATE spot last year was much deserved.

You have to realize the majority of the fanbase on here has an elementary knowledge of the sport of football.

You don't just "make" the probowl and be a horrible player.

Trubisky was very solid last year, just like every bear who's pretty much ever made the pro bowl. I mean even people like nathan vasher who had one boom season deserved to make it.
His 2018 season was similar to Baker Mayfield's. Does that scream pro bowler to you?