Free Agency news - 2020

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Back in the day, Atlanta was basically anything goes in their clubs. There wasnt anything you couldn't do. Before I met my wife, I was dating a bartender that worked for me but fired her for stealing. She ended up as a stripper at the Pink Pony just 6 weeks later. Preacher's daughter too.
Up until last year used to be anything goes in Detroit strip clubs. But they made an example of shutting down the biggest one and no more curtains or doors in the private rooms at the rest lol

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Back in the day, Atlanta was basically anything goes in their clubs. There wasnt anything you couldn't do. Before I met my wife, I was dating a bartender that worked for me but fired her for stealing. She ended up as a stripper at the Pink Pony just 6 weeks later. Preacher's daughter too.
Montreal.

I need to say nothing other that just the name of the city. I win whatever the prize is for your strip club fight.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for Diggs. lol. He saw that Cousins was getting extended and did the spongebob "aight...time to leave" meme
I also think Minnesota has a problem with Diva's. They traded Randy twice and weren't really great while Griffin was working through his emotional problems. They need high character guys to sell to their fanbase.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Montreal.

I need to say nothing other that just the name of the city. I win whatever the prize is for your strip club fight.

Yeah that is where I planning my bachelor party assuming this corona shit clears up by fall. May pop over to Iceland for a couple of days after.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Yeah that is where I planning my bachelor party assuming this corona shit clears up by fall. May pop over to Iceland for a couple of days after.
There is no doubt you will have a great time, Montreal is a great city to party in.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Conklin to the Browns 3/42 30 guaranteed

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Yes you do.
In my humble opinion someone by the handle of hawkinmontreal shouldn't need much explaining on what the Montreal strip clubs are like.

Here's my short version:
  • Lapdances are where it's at. Charge is somewhere between $10-20 per song, but is negotiable (consistent theme).
  • Your hands can go anywhere. Original restrictions are that they can't enter any of her 3 holes and you are not to put your mouth anywhere, but those guidelines get flexible as you spend more cash.
  • They are completely naked. Depending on the club some of the large stage dances turn into lesbian shows.
  • Montreal is still very french, which has both accents and a liberal views on sexuality.
  • They drink while they work, so their decision making matrix is impaired.
  • The girls are extremely hot. Montreal has a wide range of ethnic backgrounds and body types, so there are options for everyone. It's not like you need to go to one strip club for blonds and another for ebony. They are all right there.
  • No Spearmint Rhino effect - For me I've been to a few strip clubs where there's always another room or a 'next level' experience that is slightly out of your reach. Me and my friends have spent a lot of money trying to figure out what the last level is and ultimately you get so many drinks in you that you never reach the end. I'm 99.9% sure it's all by design to keep you there and it's actually a loop that you keep repeating, but overall it's a massive waste of time. In Montreal you can cut deals with girls in terms of number of songs or whatever you are looking for. Every girl is somewhat their own sub-contractor, so it feels less like this structures sales experience and more like talking directly with the talent.
Anyway, just my thoughts. I'm actually curious how COVID-19 is impacting that world. Last time I was there girls were pretty diligent in using hand sanitizer and laid down clean towels over everything.

Also, just to mention Montreal has a pretty large late night masseuse network. It's not my thing as I feel all those girls are a part of some human trafficking scheme (Robert Kraft?), but some of my friends that live there say it's the same girls form the strip clubs that are making some cash on the side.

Overall I think Montreal is the closest thing you can get to Amsterdam in North America, which is really what you are looking for if you are going to a strip club.

Last edited:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Big V to the Lions for 5/50

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Schefter -"Browns reached agreement with former Redskins' QB Case Keenum on a three-year, $18 million deal that includes $10 million guaranteed, per source."

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
that’s who I wanted for the bears. Idk about 10 a year though
$10/year is a deal for someone that can start at both guard and tackle spots. Not sure how that deal looks over the years, but I can see in year 3 that being a total bargain.

He'll be missed along the Eagles OL, but based on what they have you can't pay that much for what would be a backup.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Because Pace, like all of us, is trying to go after the security of his job.

I'm sure he still believes in mitch, but he can't depend on mitch to have him employed.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Schefter -"Browns reached agreement with former Redskins' QB Case Keenum on a three-year, $18 million deal that includes $10 million guaranteed, per source."

Fail. That was my guy.

Guess there is always mariotta....hopefully on the same deal.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Montreal is a very fun time. Was there a couple of years ago for my bro in law's bachelor party

Anyway, I kinda wanted Case. I'm curious who the Bears end up with