Jimmy Graham to Bears

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This entire Pace/Nagy saga has burned me out on Bears fandom. We tolerated the late Lovie years, the Trestman years, the John Fox years because we felt hopeful for the future. Watching the Bears hire Nagy and draft Trubisky, riding high on that great first season, only to see it devolve into this...I think it's finally happened. I just don't care anymore.
I'm in the same boat. My non Bears fans are texting me the news of this and lol'ing and I'm just like I don't even care anymore. 2020 was always going to be a wasted season with Mitch/Nagy/Pace. They gotta go.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Think they go OL in 2nd as well. Ridley and Wims are non factors for me at this point. Need speed.

I honestly don't think the speed thing is that big of a factor. Mitch cant hit a deep throw. lol

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I honestly don't think the speed thing is that big of a factor. Mitch cant hit a deep throw. lol

Still clears out space which will be necessary since we running 2 questionable TEs out there.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If Burton pulls his head outta his ass,he and Jimmy may be decent. Just not something I would risk my job on. Then again maybe Pace knows he is safe.

I'll wait to see what happens but I don't have high hopes. Like I said, I'd be fine for 5m or whatever, but what we paid is crazy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Still clears out space which will be necessary since we running 2 questionable TEs out there.

lol I've pretty much given up hope on 2020 unless mitch somehow learns to play football.

Foles/Dalton aren't gonna change this shit show, they might just make it worse.

Only other qb I could see improving this mess is winston if nagy somehow teaches him not to throw interceptions.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Orlando Pace 2.0.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Dark times ahead fellas. :cry: Dalton would be like cutting the crusts off this turd sandwich of an offseason so far.

I'd much rather have winston than dalton. At least that dude has talent, and I fucking HATE winston.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll wait to see what happens but I don't have high hopes. Like I said, I'd be fine for 5m or whatever, but what we paid is crazy.
If its 9m guaranteed couldnt it technically be around 5 against the cap plus incentive? I only care about the number against the cap.