Pace has lost his mind!

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
So we let Floyd and kwik walk. Ok i am cool with letting those players go but to bring back 3 older players for big money? We are officially back in the Emery years.

We are getting older, not alot of draft picks and have wiffed on just about every first round pick.

Its time to show Pace the door.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Quinn is 2 years older than Floyd, way better and paid the same.

Graham was a garbage signing, no way around that.

I cannot get upset about Kwik and Trevathan. Trevathan is better and took a super team friendly deal.

bullsrose

Liked Posts:
the off-season is just getting started. No need to get upset until we can see what the completed team looks like.

on a side note getting quinn basically gaurentees pace won’t trade up for those LB’s he was rumored to be heavily scouting

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The only drawback to Quinn is age....but if he out performs Floyd, and the money is nearly even.....then your argument does not hold water....

Graham would have been better than any TE we had last year...another upgrade

no draft picks were harmed in these signings.....

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So we let Floyd and kwik walk. Ok i am cool with letting those players go but to bring back 3 older players for big money? We are officially back in the Emery years.

We are getting older, not alot of draft picks and have wiffed on just about every first round pick.

Its time to show Pace the door.

Pace is in win now mode and that's the team is ready to win now and he himself needs to win now. Just because we signed a couple older players isn't gonna put us back to the Emery days cause many of our best players are still on the right side of 30. I get what you're saying but think you're overreacting.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a terrible signing, all depends on the structure of the contract........

msadows

Liked Posts:
Quinn is 2 years older than Floyd, way better and paid the same.

Graham was a garbage signing, no way around that.

I cannot get upset about Kwik and Trevathan. Trevathan is better and took a super team friendly deal.

Graham isn't a "garbage signing". He's just overpaid by like 3m if not more. The guy still had over 1000 yards the last two years combined. We were desperate. It's not like he can't play at all.

You're closer to a garbage poster RN than Graham is to a garbage TE.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Graham isn't a "garbage signing". He's just overpaid by like 3m if not more. The guy still had over 1000 yards the last two years combined. We were desperate. It's not like he can't play at all.

You're closer to a garbage poster RN than Graham is to a garbage TE.
You gonna love when Graham doesn’t block or when he disappears in games because corner are jamming him at the line

msadows

Liked Posts:
The rebuild is going right as scheduled. The Bears are 3 years away from being 5 years away from only being 2 years away. Great job Pace!!

Like I said, go become a chiefs fan. All you do is cry and jerk off to mahomes.

You're acting like we were 4-12 last season. Since when did this fucking forum become full of little beta bitches who cry like little girls nonstop instead of discussing football?

msadows

Liked Posts:
You gonna love when Graham doesn’t block or when he disappears in games because corner are jamming him at the line

Thats why we signed Demetrius Harris, or did you forget about him already?

You're acting like I'm saying Graham is good, he isn't. He's a shadow of his former self, but he's far better than anything we had in the TE room last year.

I don't mind signing him, I mind paying him 8m per. He's worth about 5m based on what he did. Then again, the seahawks just paid 7m for the corpse of greg olsen so who knows what he's worth.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Like I said, go become a chiefs fan. All you do is cry and jerk off to mahomes.

You're acting like we were 4-12 last season. Since when did this fucking forum become full of little beta bitches who cry like little girls nonstop instead of discussing football?
You know who constantly walks around calling people betas? Betas.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You know who constantly walks around calling people betas? Betas.

Sure bro, I'm the one who goes on a forum and has 12k posts all bitching and crying.

I've never seen you have one positive post on here. so, question is, why even watch bears football? Do you like torture?

Go become a chiefs fan, and take HHM, CRM, Grimson, and WCBF with you.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sure bro, I'm the one who goes on a forum and has 12k posts all bitching and crying.

I've never seen you have one positive post on here. so, question is, why even watch bears football? Do you like torture?
weird. I haven’t posted one positive thing here, yet you still not only respond to my posts regularly but you also post about me when I’m not around. When you do @ me and I completely demolish your arguments with facts, you do what you do best and ignore the post. You’ve done it so many times. But yeah, keep acting like an alpha male, guy who comes to the internet looking for friends.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
dWIwVA4.jpg