Bears sign OLB Robert Quinn 5 years 70 million

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Weird how the guy who conforms to the beliefs of others constantly says other people are crying and calls someone a beta bitch. You’re literally an insecure dweeb who wants to be accepted from internet strangers. Not even a beta, but a full-blown zulu bitch if I’ve ever seen one. Wasn’t there a point late lost season where you apologized to everyone because you’re miserable irl? Or am I confusing you with another earmuff mafia dipshit?

Sorry but I’m a Bears fan and I’m here to stay. I’m just tired of watching losers 16 weeks for my entire existence. Ryan Pace won’t build a winner and your favorite player, Mitchell Trubisky is an absolute scrub who will be out of the league soon.

nah

trubs prob gon have like a 14 year career as a backup

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Were you expecting a top ten QB this off-season?

I think people would be jacking off to the thought of Dalton as the QB....a few people just want somebody else....

Not sure who is truly available that would be a significant upgrade that was also wanting to come here.

With the Bears oline they need a guy that can move around and make plays.......

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
The Ginger NonGiraffe is not an upgrade over Trubisky. Neither is Foles. Neither is a broken down Newton. We either make a BIG move in the draft for the perceived future, or we find a pine rider to back up Trubisky until we have a 1st and more ammunition next year.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Correct but Pitt and San Fran both have good to great players that have actually done it together.

Pit - Heyward and Watt were 2nd and 3rd in terms of overall grade of all Front 7 players. Then you add Tuit who was 15th. Dupree had 11.5 sacks. In total, their front 7 had 7 of the top 55 players as Hargrave, Williams and Alualu also cracked top 55. The only starter that didn't was Bush at 194. So pretty much they are stacked with 4 DL, 2 Edge, and 1 ILB in the top 55.

By contrast the Bears had 1 in Mack. Even if you want to go back to 2018 when they were dominant, they would have had 3 in top 55 ie Mack, Hicks, and Goldman. Quinn was not top 55 in either year.

Watt and Dupree a better edge combination than Mack and Quinn. Heyward, Tuit, Hargrave, and Alualu is a much better rotation at DL than Hicks, Goldman, RRH and whoever you want to put 4th. Williams was 10th rated ILB and Bush 40th compared to Trevathan being 44th and Smith 75th.

So Pitt still has them beat easily on paper unless by paper you mean Bears letterhead.
Hargrave isn't on PIT anymore, and Dupree was good for one year of four. Alualu has also not been great for most of his career.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
All y'all bitching about this signing are straight up stupid. Floyd couldn't even have a wet dream about playing like Robert Quinn. And just look at last years tape, this is not Jarred "sign my check please" Allen coming in for just .$$$$$

Watch last seasons tape and tell me him with Hicks and Mack won't be a nightmare for offenses and that the TO's will be coming back with the added pressure.

meangreek

Liked Posts:
I cant see how this was the need for the team. All this tells me is Pace is on the hot seat!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
BUT BUT BUT HE HAS SUCH GREAT INTANGIBLES AND DOES THINGS YOU ONLY SEE ON FILM!

Love this move.

Right? What are the Bears going to do without their "coverage outside linebacker?"

Teams are going to run wild on us now too...lol.

Floyd has to get cut for some posters to quit making excuses for him.

mbison

Liked Posts:
Love it

Attachments

• 225D30E6-0E0B-4B1D-9AA0-9DFDB33D59FC.jpeg
    225D30E6-0E0B-4B1D-9AA0-9DFDB33D59FC.jpeg
    394.5 KB · Views: 15

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Floyd can be a good player in the right scheme in which he isn't expected to rush the passer. He wouldn't fit GB's scheme and Barr is a similar player so Minnesota wouldn't need him but Detroit is a logical landing spot for him..

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Question… since the 5th year option was pulled does that technically count as a cut? I’m just wondering when Floyd signs somewhere else if that will factor in to the almighty comp pick formula.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Buffalo is a great spot for Floyd imo.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Question… since the 5th year option was pulled does that technically count as a cut? I’m just wondering when Floyd signs somewhere else if that will factor in to the almighty comp pick formula.
no

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

yes, Floyd was cut so no comp pick for him