zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Everyone can stop bitchin now right? LOL

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Ifedi, who will be 26 going into the season, was the No. 31 overall draft pick in 2016. He played every offensive snap for Seattle last season and had 14 accepted penalties. " From the Sun Times. Edit: Can play every position not Center on the O line apparently. Swing Tackle has played Guard as well. Young, solid starter type. Didn't expect this. Good on Pace.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
This is good...wasn't expecting it at all, but I'll take it all day! #SUPERBOWL obviously.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
"Ifedi, who will be 26 going into the season, was the No. 31 overall draft pick in 2016. He played every offensive snap for Seattle last season and had 14 accepted penalties. " From the Sun Times. Edit: Can play every position not Center on the O line apparently. Swing Tackle has played Guard as well. Young, solid starter type. Didn't expect this. Good on Pace.

14 accepted penalties.....Ewwwwwww

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
frees them up to go with best available instead of being tied to OL, i think they'll still draft OL but IMO they're going to draft a playmaker along the lines of a deebo samuel, robinson is not a RAC guy per se, gabriel is gone, you've got cohen and essentially a bunch of glorified possession guys....not saying robinson isn't awesome but he's not a deebo samuel type rac

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
frees them up to go with best available instead of being tied to OL, i think they'll still draft OL but IMO they're going to draft a playmaker along the lines of a deebo samuel, robinson is not a RAC guy per se, gabriel is gone, you've got cohen and essentially a bunch of glorified possession guys....not saying robinson isn't awesome but he's not a deebo samuel type rac

So a J.Reagor type

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I told you clowns i would take care of the o-line. Now come on out and cry about this one haters.

Sorry...i had to.

If he has 14 penalties again, not sure that takes care of the line issues

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another thing, if he's good enough to start at Tackle, he can push either Massie or Leno. Competition is a good thing.

Edit: This signing surprises the hell out of me. I didn't expect the Bears to find anyone with starting experience on the O line in the off season, especially a Tackle, after the Quinn and TE signings.

Last edited: