This mock draft from SI has

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This may be the worst mock I have ever seen. We pass on Reagor, Shenault at 43 and then pass on Kmet, Lewis, Niang, Cush, Claypool, Peart at 50.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Seems more like Kevin Hanson doesn’t want the Bears drafting Kmet.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I'd also be very tempted if JK Dobbins is available. Its not everyday you get the chance to draft the Ohio State single-season rushing record holder..

min guessing pace trades down but I’ve thought about this quite a bit. What one of the top backs is available.... do we trade down or actually take the chance drafting a stud back that we’d normally not have the chance to draft?
I understand it’s not a pressing need in comparison to what we really do need but I’d be tempted

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Picks a draft that makes actual Pace look like a genius vs the writer and dumps on Pace.
:dog:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'd also be very tempted if JK Dobbins is available. Its not everyday you get the chance to draft the Ohio State single-season rushing record holder..

I know it's against what most on here would want but i'd have no issue with going RB/WR with 43 and 50 if no trade downs, but i do want us to trade down with both picks if possible but at least one. If we could come out of this draft with JK Dobbins and one of J.Reagor, KJ Hamler, C.Claypool, M.Pittman then i'd be pretty damn happy with that. I already think we should trade T.Cohen but would definitely be all about trading him if we could add a RB like Dobbins to go with Monty. We should be on the phones with the Bucs to trade them Cohen cause Brady loves having those scat backs.

I'd also be happy with Cam Akers who isn't off the board until the 3rd round in this mock.