What about haircuts?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
My beard is fully Grizzly Adams atm. I've sworn off shaving and cutting my hair until I can go to the bar again.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
original.jpg

The future is the past.

I'm sure Ommy remembers these days well.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Not a concern for me. I pull it back a couple times a year and lop of a couple inches with one cut. Good for several months.

Goodonya, Mr. Clay Matthews.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Not an issue here. Being a metalhead I have long hair because I'm contractually obliged to to the windmill every time Slayer's "Raining Blood" plays.
giphy.gif

Still the only song on the original Guitar Hero that kicks my ass.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
I doubt he’s a pigeon fucker, everyone knows that’s risky with avian influenza. But you being from Elgin I’m sure you’re into some swinging with farm animals, so you should know better being so close to Carpentersville for reference.

I’ve told you before, but I’m sure you’ve forgotten. Please go to Great Clips yourself, you deserve all the best in this fine world and everything that goes with being out in public places at the moment. I hope Great Clips gives you the old school Wuhan Spa treatment while you’re there. Enjoy the experience you fucking moron.

You should post more.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
original.jpg

The future is the past.

I'm sure Ommy remembers these days well.

Fucking kids.... Even in the old days they didn't know how to properly cover their noses with a mask. I have seen that shit multiple times while out getting some supplies. Some stupid mother and father dragging their kid around the store with them (Why they don't send in one person for the groceries I will never understand) and the kid always has their stupid little nose out of the top of their stupid little mask. .

Case in point the stupid little kid on the right side of the picture sitting on the bench with his stupid little nose out of his stupid little mask.

/endrant

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fucking kids.... Even in the old days they didn't know how to properly cover their noses with a mask. I have seen that shit multiple times while out getting some supplies. Some stupid mother and father dragging their kid around the store with them (Why they don't send in one person for the groceries I will never understand) and the kid always has their stupid little nose out of the top of their stupid little mask. .

Case in point the stupid little kid on the right side of the picture sitting on the bench with his stupid little nose out of his stupid little mask.

/endrant
Haha... I didn't even notice that.

There's a whole page of pics I got that photo from.

Now I'm gonna start critiquing.

Btw they really really believed just being outside at one point during the pandemic that they couldn't get the virus then. So you'll see some interesting outdoor gather pictures such as court outside or even university class in the stadium bleachers.. None of them are wearing masks. Later on in the pandemic they realized they should all be wearing masks.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Btw they really really believed just being outside at one point during the pandemic that they couldn't get the virus then. So you'll see some interesting outdoor gather pictures such as court outside or even university class in the stadium bleachers.. None of them are wearing masks. Later on in the pandemic they realized they should all be wearing masks.
I'm sure natural UV helped some, but obviously not enough.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm sure natural UV helped some, but obviously not enough.
Outdoors will do a lot to stop transmission of the virus... The air in general will cause destabilization of the virus as air flow can quickly dissipate it. UV rays additionally help.. But if you're standing right next to another human and they have the virus, the air and UV rays won't have enough time to act before you can get infected. That's where the 6 feet thing comes into play.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Outdoors will do a lot to stop transmission of the virus... The air in general will cause destabilization of the virus as air flow can quickly dissipate it. UV rays additionally help.. But if you're standing right next to another human and they have the virus, the air and UV rays won't have enough time to act before you can get infected. That's where the 6 feet thing comes into play.

Jury is out on whether hot summer will help slow virus

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wasn't talking about hot summer... I was talking about air and UV rays. The sun gives off UV rays all year round. And air is always moving.
That was a link. Its talking about humidity and temperatures. Just thought it kind of tied in

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Oh man, that link is a treasure.

It deserves its own thread.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
View attachment 5229
Was this guy sober?

Will this style become the most copied Corona doo that sweeps the nation? Sadly, with "shelter in place" others won't really have a chance to see this masterpiece.

This picture reminds me of a kid I worked with in San Diego. Young skater kid with zero dollars and about the same amount of sense. He was cool though, and the girls loved his dumb ass. So he comes to work one day with a shaved head. I at the time was shaving my head cause it was easy and I didn't want to bother with hair.

He wasn't quite as bad as this picture, but he certainly missed several spots. I had to cut him some slack and let him know that he needed to go over it again or have one of his girlfriends do it for him because his shit was fucked up in the back. Next day he came back with the job completed.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
With the virus mess wonder how we will get our hair cut. One of the Mods told me that Nvan is starting to look like Big Foot. I had to let my personal barber go.

What are we gonna do? This whole virus thing is becoming an inconvenience
WHat would you need a haircut for Rosie?