***2020 NFL Draft Day 3 IGT ***

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Let the Gipson pick settle in. His tape looks impressive. 15.5 TFL and 8.0 sacks evenly spread out through the season is impressive. I'm sure people will learn to really like this pick

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This years draft should have more talent than next years, a lot of talent is dropping.

Still dont like the trade.

I don't mind the trade especially if we still have the 3 6th round comp picks next year.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Never a fan of the whole trade an earlier round pick next year for a later round pick this year.

Well, with how up in the air the entire 2020-2021 CFB season is right now...this is the year to make that sort of trade of future picks. Evaluating for the 2021 draft could be really tough next year as there may not be new tape to see what progress guys have made, if any.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Let the Gipson pick settle in. His tape looks impressive. 15.5 TFL and 8.0 sacks evenly spread out through the season is impressive. I'm sure people will learn to really like this pick
I like the pick, still would have preferred OL

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If an opposing team makes that move they are sly, and have 'done their homework'.

If the Bears do it, people scream "But he's not at the top of the best available list some writer put together!"

YoungPA

Liked Posts:
Maybe Pace is banking on getting a comp pick next year to replace the 2021 4th that he just traded.

IDK, Im just looking for a positive somewhere in this.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears still have [5] 163 so two 5th round picks.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
probably will move very late for say, Y. Durant...
There were a lot of quality IOL starters in the third round. Those have all been taken. I really don't get Pace's strategy (or lack there of). He seems hell bent on picking development players as opposed to helping his team now. Sure, any either of his second round picks "might" turn into a stud, but he is always looking to find that diamond in the rough as opposed to taking the sure thing. It has been his MO from day one. Bears could have traded down in the second and walked away with two very good Offensive lineman. Instead he has a TE (after signing JG) and a Safety, neither of which will move the scale this season.