***2020 NFL Draft Day 3 IGT ***

greg23

Liked Posts:
Just curious if this guy would have gone in the next 10 picks and if we couldnt have just got him at 163

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I dont know anything about the new kid, but I'm not seeing a whole lot of similarities to RRH outside of "Raw athelete that needs development". They have different body types, play different positions and from the little bit of Gibson film ive seen they appear to have different styles, RRH seems like bad comparison.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Maybe Pace is banking on getting a comp pick next year to replace the 2021 4th that he just traded.

IDK, Im just looking for a positive somewhere in this.

Maybe Pace has a 2nd/3rd round grade on this guy and it makes sense to give up a 4th next year for him. You get an extra year with the player and you are scheduled to receive two and possibly three 6 round comp picks next year

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No I just think it is funny he always seems to want to trade up.

Strong draft and he saw a couple Edge Rushers come off the board so he went and got the one he wanted. Pace does like trading up and gets himself into trouble sometimes doing it but i'm not gonna kill the guy for having conviction. If the guy doesn't work out then it's different but it'll take a couple years until we know that.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Just curious if this guy would have gone in the next 10 picks and if we couldnt have just got him at 163

At this point...does it really matter?

Its the 5th round. If you like a guy...take him, as long as his grade isn;t like an UDFA.

They obviously like two guys and didnt want to give up 163.

PeppersSweater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hoping Pace totally redeems himself by trading #163 to some shitty team for next year’s 4th.