My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I was fortunate to prepare for my MBA from the University of Chicago by first attending St Patrick High School in Chicago. An all boys college prep school, it was famous for it's strict education and sock hops, which were labelled as the best in Chicago by WLS radio

The school is also known for it's school sprit among the students and the faculty. Here the water polo team drives by the water polo coaches house today to celebrate his birthday. What other school does that?

We are the Shamrocks, the mighty, mighty Shamrocks!!!!!

Last edited:

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Lost month of February.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was fortunate to prepare for my MBA from the University of Chicago by first attending St Patrick High School in Chicago. An all boys college prep school, it was famous for it's strict education and sock hops, which were labelled as the best in Chicago by WLS radio

The school is also known for it's school sprit among the students and the faculty. Here the water polo team drives by the water polo coaches house today to celebrate his birthday. What other school does that?

More lies.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
giphy.gif

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

For a supposedly college grad you sure can’t spell too well.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
College grad? LOLOLOLO. I think you mean grad from top 10 college in America
No, I meant exactly what I said. Unless you mean 10 top college that has the lowest academic output

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Says the guy that barely graduated high school
Barely graduated high school? I barely graduated the 6th grade and I’m still 100% smarter than you.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Says the guy that barely graduated high school

You don't write well enough to have graduated from a prestigous school. I would guess community college or a satellite of a large state school. You also do very poorly in discussions because once you are proven wrong you leave. You start discussions on a primary level and have difficulty comprehending secondary and tertiary elements of the discussion. That isn't U. of Chicago master's degree critical thinking skills. Sorry. Not buying it.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You don't write well enough to have graduated from a prestigous school. I would guess community college or a satellite of a large state school. You also do very poorly in discussions because once you are proven wrong you leave. You start discussions on a primary level and have difficulty comprehending secondary and tertiary elements of the discussion. That isn't U. of Chicago master's degree critical thinking skills. Sorry. Not buying it.
I hear ya, for a great negotiator as he claims he sure does run away from conflicts

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I leave discussions when morons like you introduce insults and shit that has nothing to do with the original point

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I leave discussions when morons like you introduce insults and shit that has nothing to do with the original point
Of course you do...of course you do!