We are not alone!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is a mission for Space Force

This would be a tremendous OAN question for Trump just to see how he riffs on it.

"Mr. President thank you (always thank him), I wanted to ask about the release of the UFO videos by the Navy.... is this something Space Force should be working on?"

If he doesn't blow it off, the answer would be amazing.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
This would be a tremendous OAN question for Trump just to see how he riffs on it.

"Mr. President thank you (always thank him), I wanted to ask about the release of the UFO videos by the Navy.... is this something Space Force should be working on?"

If he doesn't blow it off, the answer would be amazing.
Did you ever hear the story about Nixon and Jackie Gleason and the alien body?..

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Why do all the aliens do the same thing?

They zoom over the planet. Check it out for a second, then go "fuck this shit", and take off.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

They zoom over the planet. Check it out for a second, then go "fuck this shit", and take off.

Imagine how you feel when you show up at a Walmart full of humans.... fat, ugly, idiot, humans, dragging their snot-nosed brood around with them, trying to find enough Clorox to inject themselves with to protect against covid-19.

Now multiply that by a billion.

Can't say I blame them.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Imagine how you feel when you show up at a Walmart full of humans.... fat, ugly, idiot, humans, dragging their snot-nosed brood around with them, trying to find enough Clorox to inject themselves with to protect against covid-19.

Can't say I blame them.
I dont think they are using a high enough dose.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
This former senator isn't surprised by the new UFO tapes
Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large
Updated 1 hour ago Apr 28, 2020
(CNN) - Monday's release by the Pentagon of three short videos of "unidentified aerial phenomena" (aka UFOs) was met with wonder and astonishment across the country -- and the world.
One man was not surprised. And his name is Harry Reid.
"I'm glad the Pentagon is finally releasing this footage, but it only scratches the surface of research and materials available," tweeted Reid, the former Senate majority Leader. "The U.S. needs to take a serious, scientific look at this and any potential national security implications. The American people deserve to be informed."
For Reid, who served in the Senate from Nevada for three decades and led his party in the chamber for 12 years before retiring in 2017, the footage, which was compiled by a group founded by Tom Delonge, a founding member of the pop-punk group Blink-182, is simply a confirmation of what he has long believed and advocated for in the halls of Congress: We may not be alone.
Back in 2007, Reid pushed hard for the creation of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which was housed within the Department of Defense and about which almost nothing was (or is) known. In a 2017 profile of the program -- headline: "Glowing Auras and 'Black Money': The Pentagon's Mysterious U.F.O. Program" -- The New York Times wrote:
"The Defense Department has never before acknowledged the existence of the program, which it says it shut down in 2012. But its backers say that, while the Pentagon ended funding for the effort at that time, the program remains in existence. For the past five years, they say, officials with the program have continued to investigate episodes brought to them by service members, while also carrying out their other Defense Department duties."
Reid, in an interview for the show "Nevada Newsmakers" in 2019, was unapologetic for the $22 million he had earmarked for AATIP over his time in the Senate.
"We know that China is doing it," Reid said in reference to studying unidentified flying objects. "We know that Russia, which is led by someone within the KGB, is doing it, too, so we better take a look at it, too." Added Reid:
"We got a volume of research that was done, $22 million worth of research. It showed that not two people, four people or six people or 20 people but hundreds and hundreds of people have seen these things, sometimes all at the same time."
In fact, Reid has lobbied his former Senate colleagues to increase funding for the study of UFOs and other alien activity. Last year, he told Roll Call newspaper that he was "going to have a call with a member of the Senate in an hour or two where we have people in the military who want to come and tell somebody what they've seen," noting that: "What we found in the past is that these pilots, when they see something strange like this, they're prone not to report it for fear that the bosses will think something's wrong with them, and they don't get the promotion. So, many, many times they don't say a word to anybody about these strange things."
Reid's advocacy appears to be paying dividends. A handful of senators -- including Senate Intelligence Committee vice chairman Mark Warner (D-Virginia) have received briefings in the past year from the Pentagon about its information on UFOs. So, too, has President Donald Trump.
"I think it's probably -- I want them to think whatever they think," Trump told ABC's George Stephanopoulos last summer of UFO believers. "They do say, and I've seen, and I've read, and I've heard. And I did have one very brief meeting on it. But people are saying they're seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particular."
On that point -- as well as on virtually every other issue -- Trump and Reid part ways. (Reid called Trump "amoral" in a 2019 New York Times profile.)
Reid's fascination with the possibility of alien life and the existence of UFOs dates back decades -- and is directly tied to a wealthy Nevadan named Robert Bigelow. Bigelow's father, as well as several other wealthy businessmen, were killed in a plane crash in the 1960s. His grandparents were convinced a UFO had something to do with it. And so Bigelow, as he got older and wealthier, would hold conferences on the subject of UFOs and the possibility of extraterrestrial life. Reid attended one of the seminars and, as he told New York magazine in 2018: "It was really fascinating quite frankly because there were people trying to figure out what all this aerial phenomenon was. Bigelow knew I was interested."
The two men stayed in touch. And eventually Reid, now a senator, decided to do something about their mutual interest. As Reid recounted to New York:
"I said, 'Well, if you were me, what would you say to people in power in the United States Senate who have huge control over the spending of defense money?' And here's what [Bigelow] said: 'What I will do is prepare something for you that anyone can look at it that wants to, it's strictly science.' He put it in scientific language -- what the study should consist of."
Reid then consulted with two longtime friends -- Sen. Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii) and Sen. Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) -- who agreed to add funds for the research into the yearly appropriations bill. And, voila! UFO research! (Worth noting: Most of the money the Senate appropriated for the study went to Bigelow's company, according to the New York Times.)
Now, what's important to remember here is that Reid isn't saying beyond a shadow of a doubt that UFOs and alien life forms (or ALF, for short) actually exist. He's simply saying that there's enough evidence to warrant further investigation.
"I personally don't know if there exist little green men places," Reid told a local Nevada radio station last year. "I kind of doubt that, but I do believe the information we have indicates we should do a lot more study."
In other words: The truth is out there.
TM & © 2020 Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
A WarnerMedia Company.
All Rights Reserved.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
This is a mission for Space Force

tbh, the space force might be the best thing he’s done in his tenure. I actually think it’s a big deal.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Screw Harry Reid. I want to hear from James Traficant.

CSF77

Liked Posts:

I think it's their school bus ride. look at the funny monkeys that kill themselves

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Can't say I blame them.
At this point, I kinda wish aliens would come and take me away.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone familiar with Subterranean Homesick Alien? One of my favorites by Radiohead. In light of this thread, check out this song if you have never heard it: