Not open for further replies.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You literally the only one on the board the think chunk is asian and we have an asian moderator lolololol.
I don’t see what an Asian mod has to do with this but you do you girl friend!!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I read 6 pages of your bigoted posts last night and yet here you are reporting. Hypocritical but mostly just some pussy reaction.
Can you explain how you can call a female you've never met a "cum guzzler" but when someone calls you a drunk, you cry about it?
Weak sauce,glass house living bama stuff right there.

This is the message board world we live in. Homophobia and Racism are allowed, but calling someone and Angry Idiot gets you banned, and clicking that you dislike posts causes one or two people to get SO butt hurt that they have to cry at the Mods until they get their squeaky wheel greased.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the message board world we live in. Homophobia and Racism are allowed, but calling someone and Angry Idiot gets you banned, and clicking that you dislike posts causes one or two people to get SO butt hurt that they have to cry at the Mods until they get their squeaky wheel greased.
That’s why we paid the big google bucks

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt they removed it because of people using it for its intended purpose. Maybe for when a certain group goes through all of someones posts disliking them just to get under their skin. Im just guessing though.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The mods removed the negs a few years ago after Scoot bitched about being disliked and it was a disaster. Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The mods removed the negs a few years ago after Scoot bitched about being disliked and it was a disaster. Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
First, scooter is a decent human and would never tango with Down syndrome ass. Second, we are mods not admins ya wheelchair bound weirdo

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I doubt they removed it because of people using it for its intended purpose. Maybe for when a certain group goes through all of someones posts disliking them just to get under their skin. Im just guessing though.

So what. If people want to waste their time digging through my posts and disliking EVERY one of them that is actually kinda freaking awesome. I mean, imagine that you have annoyed people on the internet SO MUCH that they do not even care about the content of your posts anymore.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

As far as I know, this never happened but I could be wrong.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So what. If people want to waste their time digging through my posts and disliking EVERY one of them that is actually kinda freaking awesome. I mean, imagine that you have annoyed people on the internet SO MUCH that they do not even care about the content of your posts anymore.
Im just saying. I saw it coming. Do i care either way? No
And my guess is Ommy.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I triggered @Alpha Male so hard that more than once he did that to me.
:cutty:
And to take what this triggered lil snoflake did a lil further his Mod Dad took away almost halve my rep points and took his lil bitch son out of red bars and put him in green. I say this not to cry about my loss of rep points, but just to put it out there that this mod was so petty to abuse Mod power with this act and the site owners allowed it. They turned a blind eye to all of his personally motivated bannings which were many.

Liked Posts:
I don’t get why the site owner has a problem with people here disliking posts made by homophobes and racists.
Are you kindling me? About a year ago a few choice members on my ignore list were throwing around homophobic comments and the Mods did nothing.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Only time in my 7 years here I have reported anyone is you a little over a week ago for going around making fun of me for being an alcoholic even after I told you multiple times not to.

SilenceS was not the mod I DM'd, It was Zack.

Maybe they noticed the fact you, Gus, and HHM ran around downvoting the people you don't like no matter if their comment is worthy of a dislike.
What is "downvoting?"

Status
Not open for further replies.