Where did the negs go?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked Posts:
Who cares?

Apparently a few people hold their rep points in very high regard.
It doesn't bother me, but it wasn't being used for its intended purposes. The ignore feature on the other hand is the greatest feature of this forum. I got rid of so many immature PITA's...it's great.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Shit for brains, when every one of my posts is disliked then it's being abused and the wise Mods here realized it
And you don’t know the reason why?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Are you kindling me? About a year ago a few choice members on my ignore list were throwing around homophobic comments and the Mods did nothing.

You collecting women's panties is fact though

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I guarantee some little baby E-Spam Cried to Zach and we all get written up for it.

Yet the crybaby fucks are still going to run around making the WORST posts all over the message board with their vomit, vitriol, Homophobic, and racist rants. what happens to them? Nothing.
Triggered by the dislike button.....pussy boy

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I triggered @Alpha Male so hard that more than once he did that to me.
:cutty:
And to take what this triggered lil snoflake did a lil further his Mod Dad took away almost halve my rep points and took his lil bitch son out of red bars and put him in green. I say this not to cry about my loss of rep points, but just to put it out there that this mod was so petty to abuse Mod power with this act and the site owners allowed it. They turned a blind eye to all of his personally motivated bannings which were many.
Ha you bitched to the mods about pms i made. Crys even publicly called you out for being a cry baby. All you do is cry about dislike points. They dont matter dude. They dont exist. Its just a message board points. Thats what seperate alpha males like me from beta pussies like you. The bitches like you that cry about mods are the same ones that cry about the refs after the bears lose. Seriously grow up.

Last edited:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is so much false info on this thread. I love it! Proud to be an American!

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
It needed to be removed, people were using it just because they don't like another poster.
Yep. Pussy @Spunky Porkstacker disliked me for the sole reason that i was mean to pace. 5 years later turns out pace was a shitty gm and i was right. Now he is probably regretting all those negs. Actually I think he still loves pace and thinks he is the best gm the bears ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.