My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Is that necessary? I have no idea why you haven’t been banned.

No, I had a retail business. Someone approached me and I sold. I had a partnership in two others businesses and it made sense for me to get out. I was partially retired at 50.

At least my story is true. You apparently outed yourself as a liar. Now, go away you bring nothing of worth here.
You say shit about me every day and now you want me banned because I used the word "bankruptcy"? You are a troll that dishes it out and can't take it. BOO HOO

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

No, I had a retail business. Someone approached me and I sold. I had a partnership in two others businesses and it made sense for me to get out. I was partially retired at 50.

At least my story is true. You apparently outed yourself as a liar. Now, go away you bring nothing of worth here.
Nobody believes you. Your reputation here is that of having a low IQ

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No omelet, that is your reputation.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I am that guy, I back my full size pickup into parking spots.

There is a reason for that.

Most parking lots are super great and easy to park in if you are in anything smaller than a full size pickup. When we are in the wifes Jeep or my other car I park head in all the time. When in the pickup though, it is much easier to back in to a spot than to pull headfirst in.

There are exceptions. Costco, has a lot of space in the aisles and really extra wide parking spaces, the truck goes head in. Walmart, has the angled aisles that are usually one way, easy to park the big truck head in.

When you go to the average grocery store or mall parking lot though it is easier to back in. I would go so far as to say I would take longer trying to get the truck in head first (pulling in and then having to adjust once or twice so I am in the spot correctly) than it would for me to just back in.

Suck it haters.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
When I'm in the A8L I park very cautiously. If the spots are wide then I try to park next to a lot curb or cart barn. Any place where the other guys door cant reach mine. Otherwise I will park far away and walk. I havent had a ding in 25 years of owning exceptional cars

Suck it haters

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nobody believes you. Your reputation here is that of having a low IQ

You trigger so easily...you do make this fun. By the way, I’m telling the truth for calling you out as a liar so I doubt I will be banned for that. Plus it’s you so who gives a shit?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
When I'm in the A8L I park very cautiously. If the spots are wide then I try to park next to a lot curb or cart barn. Any place where the other guys door cant reach mine. Otherwise I will park far away and walk. I havent had a ding in 25 years of owning exceptional cars

Suck it haters

Could you be more Pacific?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is what happens when the staff sides with the worst posters on the site.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Suck it haters

1589412372333.png

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

You sound pretty successful. How come you don’t spend your days bragging about your wealth and leasing cars?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You say shit about me every day and now you want me banned because I used the word "bankruptcy"? You are a troll that dishes it out and can't take it. BOO HOO
Rosie, shut the fuck up while you are ahead.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Suck it haters
You know we all know you are a liar right? You need to start another backstory. I got an idea. How about just go with the truth.