CCS favorite Jason La Canfora says Bears are one of the 5 worst teams in nfl

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
He really doesn't like the FO I guess, because his description for Tier 4 sounds almost spot on for the Bears situation.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
This is the one year I hope he's actually right

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When I think about who the Bears have at quarterback, he's not totally wrong. Bottom 10 is more realistic. Only reason the Bears mustered out 8 wins last year was on the backs of the defense giving up very few points, which should probably continue in 2020. Foles is our only hope and he was beat out by a 6th round rookie. Not very promising or exciting.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Hat to break it to you but somewhere around 8-8 looks like a good possibility.. but I hold out hope for 10-6

My guess is somewhere between 7-9 to 9-7. Too much would have to go wrong with this squad to fall to bottom 5 team bad.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Stop it, Stop it, Stop it I say, this just has to stop. Nobody knows, that's why we play the games. There are no "experts" who know, none. If they were truly experts, they would win a kabillion dollars betting on their genius knowledge, but they don't know, that is why they are still writing crummy columns about stuff they know nothing about. I want the Bears to beat the packers and win the division, but I don't know what will happen. Hey, maybe I should write a column???

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yea, no. I never want to be 3-13.

If it happens, fine. But no thanks.

Yes, yes for the 2021 draft where Trevor Lawrence is the next Andrew Luck.

Wrong again.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hat to break it to you but somewhere around 8-8 looks like a good possibility.. but I hold out hope for 10-6

To be clear, you’re not breaking anything.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Stop it, Stop it, Stop it I say, this just has to stop. Nobody knows, that's why we play the games. There are no "experts" who know, none. If they were truly experts, they would win a kabillion dollars betting on their genius knowledge, but they don't know, that is why they are still writing crummy columns about stuff they know nothing about. I want the Bears to beat the packers and win the division, but I don't know what will happen. Hey, maybe I should write a column???
It's all just speculation and journalism to drive clicks. Not much happening in the sports world currently so people want content to read. I think JLC is a known Chicago hater and has built up a following of angry chicago fans so he does it to troll them. Kinda funny

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

How many zero's in a kabillion?