Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
CCS reports La Canfora in 3 worst prognosticators and #1 moth.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Next years draft could be real interesting if there is no college football this fall. Canfore's opinion sounds like he is trolling Bears fans.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Depending on how much validity one gives to being a Pro Bowler-we have guys with Pro Bowls on their resume at QB(Foles,Leno), WR(Robinson), TE(Graham), G(Whitehair), T(Leno), OLB(Mack, Quinn), CB(Fuller), S(Jackson, Gipson?), PRCohen), DE(Hicks), KR(Patterson).

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
He is right! We traded away a ton of picks and now we are falling right back into going after high price free agents on defense when our offense has sucked. Our Oline is garbage. Take away Whitehair and each player on the Oline is bottom 3rd in the league at their positions. at WR Robinson is the only guy we got. Miller cant stay healthy or learn a playbook. Cole might be good but when is that happening? year 2-3? At running back we let Jordan howard go for a RB that is slower but can catch. News Flash David M isnt the second coming of Forte or Neal Anderson.

Same old Bears..good on Defense and no clue what we are doing on offense. Oh i forgot about Tarek ill run sideways 10 yards to lose a yard Cohen.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yea, no. I never want to be 3-13.

If it happens, fine. But no thanks.
No,yea,no,yea,no

Which is it?
No or Yeah?

Quit being so ambiguous

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Jason "Walleye" says the Bears are bottom5? Time to book my Super Bowl flight.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Depending on how much validity one gives to being a Pro Bowler-we have guys with Pro Bowls on their resume at QB(Foles,Leno), WR(Robinson), TE(Graham), G(Whitehair), T(Leno), OLB(Mack, Quinn), CB(Fuller), S(Jackson, Gipson?), PRCohen), DE(Hicks), KR(Patterson).
Leno, the Pro Bowl QB? Hmmmmm

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
He is right! We traded away a ton of picks and now we are falling right back into going after high price free agents on defense when our offense has sucked. Our Oline is garbage. Take away Whitehair and each player on the Oline is bottom 3rd in the league at their positions. at WR Robinson is the only guy we got. Miller cant stay healthy or learn a playbook. Cole might be good but when is that happening? year 2-3? At running back we let Jordan howard go for a RB that is slower but can catch. News Flash David M isnt the second coming of Forte or Neal Anderson.

Same old Bears..good on Defense and no clue what we are doing on offense. Oh i forgot about Tarek ill run sideways 10 yards to lose a yard Cohen.
What are you complaining about?

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
I've always learned anything that comes out of his mouth , the opposite happens.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Long enough to know the Bears have never had a QB within the same stratosphere as Trevor Lawrence.
Can you please tell me Wednesday night’s lottery number... TYIA

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

So....what are we going to do about it?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Can you please tell me Wednesday night’s lottery number... TYIA

No but I can tell you Trevor Lawrence is on the same level as John Elway was as a prospect.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When I think about who the Bears have at quarterback, he's not totally wrong. Bottom 10 is more realistic. Only reason the Bears mustered out 8 wins last year was on the backs of the defense giving up very few points, which should probably continue in 2020. Foles is our only hope and he was beat out by a 6th round rookie. Not very promising or exciting.

F713582D-36C1-4AC3-91CC-391F579078C7.jpeg

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No but I can tell you Trevor Lawrence is on the same level as John Elway was as a prospect.
Kool.... and how many prospects were claimed to be as good as “ insert name here” but failed? Trevor Lawrence could very well be a colossal failure just as easy as being the next John Elway.... I wish him all the luck.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
What exactly has he been right about concerning the Bears???

Did you already forget his comment before the 2019 season about the Bears...”Poster Boys for Regression”. I remember being pissed after reading that article but unfortunately he was spot on.

He’s been pretty accurate about how the Bears will finish 5 of the last 6 years.

Last edited:

Yogi

Liked Posts:
Despite having a horseshit offense, they gave up the fewest points and the 2nd fewest yards in the NFC last year. With that kind of defense, which by most accounts is improved at key positions, they could punt on 1st down every time and still be better than bottom 5. That's basically what the offense was in 2017, and there were still 7 teams that were worse.