Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
**FRESH KOOL-AID @ post #9
Looking like a monster..them legs tho..?
EeTA_mPWoAEBxN_

Miller looking thicker and stronger..?
EeTA_mQXoAEa5Nk

stolen from bears' twitter. thanks dad.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Is he hiding Chipotle under that mask?????
idk, those masks looks custom AF tho..those aint regular masks..look at Kmet's, it looks like a shield almost.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Looking like a monster..them legs tho..?
EeTA_mPWoAEBxN_
The contrast is startling. Shaheen went from tone but not ripped rookie to soft sophomore to pencil legged third year. It is as if he went from hopeful rookie, realized he was out of his depth and drank self pity beers all first offseason then decided to move on from football and get into skinny sustainable life shape the second offseason, except he didn't tell the Bears. At least he seems to be saving money on his hair cuts.
bears-football-bourbonnais-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9258842am.jpgbears-football-bourbonnais-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9766008r.jpgbears-football-bourbonnais-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10347442f.jpg

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The contrast is startling. Shaheen went from tone but not ripped rookie to soft sophomore to pencil legged third year. It is as if he went from hopeful rookie, realized he was out of his depth and drank self pity beers all first offseason then decided to move on from football and get into skinny sustainable life shape the second offseason, except he didn't tell the Bears. At least he seems to be saving money on his hair cuts.
View attachment 6296View attachment 6295View attachment 6297
I'm glad i wasn't the only fuckin person to notice allllll that, no homo tho...just look at KMET after looking at adam again (or don't, you may catch an aneurysm).

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Cole Kmet is already looking boss AF.
f63414a028b54961cf11d437900a87a6.gif

Mitchell and Miller looking in great football shape. look at em' shoulders.. ? .
Jaylon is jacked, unlike Prince. (not trying to diss Prince but he did whiff on tackles himself.)
Roquan calling plays?????? (now is not the time to change this stuff.)
Mitchell & Nick catching passes from one another like good ole buddies while Kmet catches a low pass to the stomach area in the same shot.

Kmet then catches another pass. (you didn't see shit like this at TC last year..got damn tho, Adam was really trashy then.)
tumblr_msrno1hkpG1sh0gwto8_r1_250.gif

Mitchell coaching up Kmet..Mitchell is smart..why not NICK??
Miller taking a swing pass and lowering his body frame. (y) :poop:!
?Rashad Smith? getting snaps with the number1 defense??? Hmmm, we must be short on guys or maybe Pagano is working on some sort of line up for the defense without Goldman.
Nick audibles for a motion, Jimmy Graham has hand in the dirt. ? (nevermind, that's Dieter Eiselen.)
Trevis Gipson is fucking huge. getting reps with #1 defense..Tashaun Gipson Sr. sightings also.
Roquan is definitely calling the plays. (let Danny do that please!)

Last edited:

menacemanic

Liked Posts:

Mitchell and Miller looking in great football shape. look at em' shoulders.. ? .
Jaylon is jacked, unlike Prince. (not trying to diss Prince but he did whiff on tackles himself.)
Mitchell & Nick catching passes from one another like good ole buddies while Kmet catches a low pass to the stomach area in the same shot.

Kmet then catches another pass. (you didn't see shit like this at TC last year..got damn tho, Adam was really trashy then.)

?Rashad Smith? getting snaps with the number1 defense??? Hmmm, we must be short on guys or maybe Pagano is working on some sort of line up for the defense without Goldman.
Nick audibles for a motion, Jimmy Graham has hand in the dirt. ? (nevermind, that's Dieter Eiselen.)
Trevis Gipson is fucking huge. getting reps with #1 defense..Tashaun Gipson Sr. sightings also.

Eh let Roquan learn how to run a defense.He is our future.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

wheres @bears26

whats happening

the drunk guy cant run this shiz

Last edited:

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
Whoa! Pace went from drafting small athletic guys like Floyd and Cohen to going all-in on the beef. He realized that last year the Bears were getting pushed around alot. Very excited for this season...if it happens.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Damn it i just started a thread with an article about Daniels before looking here so i'll post it here and delete the thread.

Dude now looks like a the G we drafted. Always had the anchor for it. I wish Cody could hike a spiral.