Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
yall member that time the bears were way down in the 4th and came back and whooped the lions?

Good times!
And mitch trubisky was dropping dimes like...

:cannon:
I dont remember being down. I do remember the WINNING THROW though!

Dude deserves a victory lap after that toss. Good coverage, perfect throw.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ll eat crow when he plays like he did in the 4th quarter every single game consistently. Until then, Mitch is nothing special.
So he has to throw more touchdowns than incompletions in every game and be totally lights out ridiculous at all times and score 150 tds a season? The bar is high

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I’ll eat crow when he plays like he did in the 4th quarter every single game consistently. Until then, Mitch is nothing special.
Yeah, unless he plays great in every 4th quarter we should not be at all happy with yesterday's 4th quarter.

msadows

Liked Posts:

I want him to play better too....

But you only eating crow by expecting him to play like the best qb in the nfl(which the 4th quarter mitch would be) is a little unrealistic.

How about just something in between....

Idiot bears fans have way unrealistic expectations of the qb position.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think the irony in all of this is when Stafford retires and Mitch signs with the Lions and beats the Bears twice a year.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the irony in all of this is when Stafford retires and Mitch signs with the Lions and beats the Bears twice a year.
Dont... this is my worst nightmare scenario
Mitch balls out refuses too sign cause we didnt pick up his 5th year rides the tag and then obliterates us 2 times a year inside the division for the rest of his career

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
then id be forced too listen to a buncha mooks here explaining it wasnt mitch we beat ourselves twice a year

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So he has to throw more touchdowns than incompletions in every game and be totally lights out ridiculous at all times and score 150 tds a season? The bar is high
Nope, just needs to play consistent throughout the entire game. You know, like any good QB does.