If Foles beats Tampa, I’ll bark like a dog

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
Its impossible. Foles fucking sucks. If you think Hoyer had a bad game against the Chiefs, just wait until you see the shitshow Foles will put on Thursday night.
If that fool miraculously beats the Bucs, I ll bark like a fucking dog and post it on youtube.
Hoyer>Glennon>Foles
We are about to hit the rock fucking bottom
You FolesMania fools about to get a real taste of what a real bad QB looks like.
Trubisky was Gods gift to this team. Stupid Nagy and his idiotic stubbornness of trying to turn Trubisky into a pocket passing only QB will cost us this whole season. You ll learn soon enough
In the meantime, enjoy the shit show from Foles

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Its impossible. Foles fucking sucks. If you think Hoyer had a bad game against the Chiefs, just wait until you see the shitshow Foles will put on Thursday night.
If that fool miraculously beats the Bucs, I ll bark like a fucking dog and post it on youtube.
Hoyer>Glennon>Foles
You FolesMania fools about to get a real taste of what a real bad QB looks like.
Trubisky was Gods gift to this team. Stupid Nagy and his idiotic stubbornness of trying to turn Trubisky into a pocket passing only QB will cost us this whole season. You ll learn soon enough
Yeah........no

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hoyer>Glennon>Foles

You have to post a link too.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
we're going to get fucked up by them bucs, boys!..because i said so..not because the OP said so, i said so..no more Official Bears IGT good luck posts from me this week either or for the foreseeable future boys! Nagy is gonna have to earn those hard earned posts back for ya'll, it's hard work for me to hype and cheer you mofos up every game week since i been back from my CCS absent during the Trestman and Fox era. but still, BEAR THA FUCK DOWN and pray nagy actually does the impossible as the OP puts it, never say never, that i know.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm still waiting for you to bray like a donkey after your failed prediction about Jason Campbell taking over the starting job.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bears matchup well with Tampa. Bears struggle against the run but Tampa struggles to run it. Bears have good pass defense. Tampa’s secondary doesn’t scare anyone and foles will pick them apart if given time to throw. That’s the key IMO, can the bears o line give him just enough protection