Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The bears usually play well at home against saints but they didn’t live up to that last year and certainly won’t tomorrow.
Saints-47
Bears-6

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
If Nagy doesn't solve the issues up front and give his guys a chance at competing, we are heading toward a fallout of Trestman proportions. He is good at keeping a locker room together but this is not sustainable. He has to get back to basics.

I predict he will not yet. I predict he is resting on "My approach has gotten us to 5 -2"... and soon 5 - 3 ...and it won't be until the negative press becomes too loud to drown out in Halas Hall. Right now I suspect it is merely rumbling in the distance as inside Halas Hall it is about staying the course. Just an outsider speculating sure, I admit.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Yeah the fallout will come when they are 5-5. I’m not convinced they can beat the Vikings think it’s a toss up. 5-5 bye week, he will give up play calling. Season will be over.

I think that is more likely vs the chances of beating the Saints. We will see.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Yeah the fallout will come when they are 5-5. I’m not convinced they can beat the Vikings think it’s a toss up. 5-5 bye week, he will give up play calling. Season will be over.

I liked because you were obviously engaging me, but I think he NEVER gives up playcalling willingly. Pace would have to make an executive power move and I don't think Pace will do that either. They are joined at the hip I suspect.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Forecast calls for temps in the 30s and 20+mph winds. I think that helps the Bears.

Bust

Liked Posts:

Nagy schtick is he is a <players coach>. Can his players respond for their headcoach this week who has been getting rekt on social media and talk sports?

The last time the Bears made this much negative coverage nationally was when they traded up 1 spot for Trubisky.

This is a make or break game to the season. Saints also humiliated the Bears last year.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I liked because you were obviously engaging me, but I think he NEVER gives up playcalling willingly. Pace would have to make an executive power move and I don't think Pace will do that either. They are joined at the hip I suspect.

Agree to disagree. If they are 5-5 we will see. 6-4 he isn’t going to do it. We both know he doesn’t want to, thinks he is the smartest guy in the room.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If Nagy doesn't solve the issues up front and give his guys a chance at competing, we are heading toward a fallout of Trestman proportions. He is good at keeping a locker room together but this is not sustainable. He has to get back to basics.

I predict he will not yet. I predict he is resting on "My approach has gotten us to 5 -2"... and soon 5 - 3 ...and it won't be until the negative press becomes too loud to drown out in Halas Hall. Right now I suspect it is merely rumbling in the distance as inside Halas Hall it is about staying the course. Just an outsider speculating sure, I admit.

And I don't understand this friggin logic at all!! How does an NFL head coach actually think this with the glaring problems on offense??? I also feel he doesn't bench guys because he's afraid he's gonna hurt their feelings or something, cause there are a few guys that need to hit the bench!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Da Bear wetherz and stuffz.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The last time the Bears beat the Saints Kyle Orton torched them for almost 180 yards passing with only two interceptions.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
And I don't understand this friggin logic at all!! How does an NFL head coach actually think this with the glaring problems on offense??? I also feel he doesn't bench guys because he's afraid he's gonna hurt their feelings or something, cause there are a few guys that need to hit the bench!

Just curious...who do think should be benched?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The Taints haven't looked as good the last couple of years. They give up 29 ppg. They are good against the run, but alas, this plays into our hands...you cannot stuff the run if Nagy never runs the ball.

highresrollsafe.jpg

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Bears will not be 5-5.

At this time tomorrow they will be 6-2.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The formula for a win vs N.O. is minimum 3Tds. Four Tds gets us a win. Our D will do the rest

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Is this to insensitive?

Attachments

• bears_finishing_what_katrina_started_.jpg
    bears_finishing_what_katrina_started_.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6