Should the Bears get ahead of it and cut Cole Kmet?

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
They should keep him around because he’s a Chicago kid?
OK genius tell me again why they should let go of a rookie drafted in the 2nd round with more talent and upside than any tightend on the team. And don't bring up Jimmy Graham cuz he can't get separation if Mike Meyers was chasing him.

If you're argument was why I said local chicago kid as keeping him on the team than quite Franky you don't have an argument here. But please amuse us into why COLE KMET should be off this team.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Omg stop with your rant, he's a rookie. geez really man, really... Listen to yourself. He's A local chicago kid. And it wasn't even a fumble because of forward progress... I know your fustrated but put some logic into your comments
You're responding to a troll who is football illiterate.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK genius tell me again why they should let go of a rookie drafted in the 2nd round with more talent and upside than any tightend on the team. And don't bring up Jimmy Graham cuz he can't get separation if Mike Meyers was chasing him.

If you're argument was why I said local chicago kid as keeping him on the team than quite Franky you don't have an argument here. But please amuse us into why COLE KMET should be off this team.

All of that is outlined above.
You're responding to a troll who is football illiterate.

Don’t spread misinformation.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kmet will be fine. What needs to happen is he needs more playing time instead of Harris.

noprophet

Lou Dog
Liked Posts:
I’ve come the the conclusion we can’t evaluate anyone taking calls from Matt. How would he look with an average qb/coach/line. Ryan and Matt have failed.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kmet will be fine. What needs to happen is he needs more playing time instead of Harris.

Great idea! Let’s have him fumble away more games for the Bears ???

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Loved the 0 yac and fumble on his play. Definitely reminds me of gronk.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Three minutes constitutes a “thorough review”?
Kmet doesn't even play halve of the snaps, how could you possibly even know what the Bears have in him? Matt Nagy is a moron

ImSure

Liked Posts:
Hey, look at the bright side. We've identified one guy that shouldn't replace Pace.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah can’t be serious lol

How can you judge any rookie in this offense under this clown? He’s made some plays , Graham need to sit down between the 20s. He’s worthless there.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kmet doesn't even play halve of the snaps, how could you possibly even know what the Bears have in him? Matt Nagy is a moron

You can argue all you want. I was right early on about Trubisky and I’ll be right about Kmet. Guy can’t hack it in the NFL.

Thanks

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah can’t be serious lol

How can you judge any rookie in this offense under this clown? He’s made some plays , Graham need to sit down between the 20s. He’s worthless there.

What plays? The fumble against New Orleans? That’s literally the one I remember.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
What plays? The fumble against New Orleans? That’s literally the one I remember.

he got a big catch against the rams.. also, nobody can bring coffee and bagels into Halas hall quite like he can

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You can argue all you want. I was right early on about Trubisky and I’ll be right about Kmet. Guy can’t hack it in the NFL.

Thanks
I'm not saying you're wrong, I just want to see more.