Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Short and sweet

* Starting to see just how bad this team actually is.
* It's not that they're bad on offense, but they're also undisciplined.
* FREE RILEY RIDLEY
* Draft offensive line
* I see zero reason why I should invest three hours in this team going forward this season. Change my mind.

What are your post game thoughts?

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bad, bad, bad.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Short and sweet

* FREE RILEY RIDLEY
* Draft offensive line
* I see zero reason why I should invest three hours in this team going forward this season. Change my mind.

I enjoy watching how close they can come in 4th quarters and the trick plays are fun, so I will continue to watch. Then it is fun to come on here to read @pablovi's takes and find out what aspect of the bears game @msadows bet on.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Does Nagy have the lowest % on 4th&short in the NFL? Has to if you count penalties on 4th as a failure, right?

Pace has basically ignored OL depth since he got here, and what we saw today was basically those chickens coming home to roost. He's either too lazy or too stupid to replace Coward after seeing him fail miserably last year, guess he thought "hes just the (first) backup, i dont want to scout back up OL well just bring him back, whats the worst that can happen?"

He's also ignored RB2 since Cohen went down - let's see what Nall can do against the remaining defenses on teh schedule.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Outside of the o-line do you guys think we have decent talent on the roster?

I do, and I don't think we should be struggling this bad. It's not like Jordan Howard is the premier offensive threat, and we're depending on Tanner Gentry, Bellamy, and Don Inman.

Foles is a SB MVP, ARob is a beast. Mooney looks like could be a legit #2. AntMill has good and bad plays every game, but he's got talent and fire. Kmet looks good when he plays, and Graham is solid for being over 30.

How in the eff can they not score against a bad Tennessee defense?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Foles is a SB MVP, ARob is a beast. Mooney looks like could be a legit #2. AntMill has good and bad plays every game, but he's got talent and fire. Kmet looks good when he plays, and Graham is solid for being over 30.

bb0cf5771350f63414942640fec22e32.jpg

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
There isn’t a redeeming quality about this offense. Nothing. From top to bottom, regardless of quarterback, and you can argue it had been worse with Nick, it’s just a steaming pile of shit and our head coach has no idea how to fix it. What’s worse is the players on offense are starting to see that.

if they lose to the Vikings I think both him and pace will officially be on hot seats, or should be.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I haven't watched 3 games this year.
I watched every game since Orton until now. I barely watched any Bears games in the 90s to Orton. I'd catch the game highlights on the news like I did today.

This wasn't planned. I just lost interest. I said I'd stop watching if they didn't try for a QB. Getting a QB got me to keep watching. Not getting an offense around that QB to focus on defense when defense is a penalty in the modern NFL was not trying for a QB. Getting a QB to replace that QB that is just as bad is going back to the SOS with the Bears. Fuck them.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Watched Naggys post game presser. He’s going to look at everything. I feel so much better now.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Does Nagy have the lowest % on 4th&short in the NFL? Has to if you count penalties on 4th as a failure, right?

Pace has basically ignored OL depth since he got here, and what we saw today was basically those chickens coming home to roost. He's either too lazy or too stupid to replace Coward after seeing him fail miserably last year, guess he thought "hes just the (first) backup, i dont want to scout back up OL well just bring him back, whats the worst that can happen?"

He's also ignored RB2 since Cohen went down - let's see what Nall can do against the remaining defenses on teh schedule.

‘We need 6 inches for a first down, let’s do something really clever that involves pitching the ball backwards. QB sneaks are just so obvious’.

greg23

Liked Posts:
They have one building block on offense....maybe 1 or 2 others

Mooney (a nice #2 speed option similar to bernard berrian)

And maybe

Miller (would be a decent #3 if he got rid of his brain)

Kmet (could be and likely is just a guy vs a future elite te)

Thats it

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I do, and I don't think we should be struggling this bad. It's not like Jordan Howard is the premier offensive threat, and we're depending on Tanner Gentry, Bellamy, and Don Inman.

Foles could be better and so could antmill. He's better this year but seemingly can't help but make a critical mistake when it counts. I liked the Monty pick at the time but it appears we shouldn't have moved up for him. Too often, he'll use an extra shake before going north. It gives the D that much more time to catch up to a play. He's not in any way a problem but I expected a bit more even with this blocking.

I don't know if it's good or bad that Mooney looks frustrated. Kid belongs and has everything you want in a #1 except size.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Can we stop with the “Foles is a Super Bowl MVP” shit. He sucks.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Can we stop with the “Foles is a Super Bowl MVP” shit. He sucks.

Well he is are you saying lets stop with the facts ?

like the fact that the very moment we traded for every single fan that followed football knew he was not mobile and he was gonna need protection for him to be at his best .

The bears answered that by overpaying Quinn and finding Ifedi in the bargain bin.

Robert Quinn 5 years 70 million to a stacked defense

or chase these guys and actually try and upgrade the offensive talent

G Connor Mcgovern 3 years 27 million
OT Bryan Bulaga 3 years 30 million
OT Jack Conklin 3 years 42 million
WR Robbie Anderson 2 years 20 million

The Bears seemingly took a lot of half assed measure to win this year and are paying for it now

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Short and sweet

* FREE RILEY RIDLEY
* Draft offensive line

I'm already out on watching the games. I haven't seen a snap of this one and don't intend to. Sounds like it's a carbon copy of the last two games anyway.

Like I said in another thread, big picture it's great Roquan, Mooney and Johnson are looking good. Would hope they give us some more Kmet and Ridley too at some point.

But there's no way I'm watching another snap of Bears football in 2020.

They need to fire Pace and Nagy, draft a QB and spend some serious resources on the OL. Given cap space that likely means letting ARob walk, cutting those we can cut, and drafting a tackle and being in FA for another one. Leno and Massie can go.

I have no faith that any of these things will happen.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm already out on watching the games. I haven't seen a snap of this one and don't intend to. Sounds like it's a carbon copy of the last two games anyway.

Like I said in another thread, big picture it's great Roquan, Mooney and Johnson are looking good. Would hope they give us some more Kmet and Ridley too at some point.

But there's no way I'm watching another snap of Bears football in 2020.

They need to fire Pace and Nagy, draft a QB and spend some serious resources on the OL. Given cap space that likely means letting ARob walk, cutting those we can cut, and drafting a tackle and being in FA for another one. Leno and Massie can go.

I have no faith that any of these things will happen.

offensively it was worse than the last 2 games... which is saying something. defense looked good against the run, nobody better talk badly about Roquan again, unless of course he really sucks. I've been saying they're undisciplined for weeks now... nobody seems to pay attention to those posts I make. they'd rather nitpick other shit just to fuck with me.