It’s the personnel

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I don’t know how you call plays that work on a consistent basis when the offensive line is this bad. Its legitimately worse than anything Cutler had to work with.
It's terrible, yrs. but also 5 players out on the OL. No team can deal with that.

They've been awful at identifying pressure, they have terrible technique, and overall they are not talented.

The coaching is not good, nor is the talent. You don't have to pick one side and stick with it. They all need to go.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It's terrible, yrs. but also 5 players out on the OL. No team can deal with that.

They've been awful at identifying pressure, they have terrible technique, and overall they are not talented.

The coaching is not good, nor is the talent. You don't have to pick one side and stick with it. They all need to go.
I honestly don’t think it’s fair to judge the offensive staff when the talent is this bad. What do they do well? They can’t run block and they can’t pass block. What do you lean on? There is no bread and butter. They literally suck at everything.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I honestly don’t think it’s fair to judge the offensive staff when the talent is this bad. What do they do well? They can’t run block and they can’t pass block. What do you mean on? There is no bread and butter. They literally suck at everything.

They have no idea what's going on half the time. Dozens of pass plays with guys running into each other. Dozens of free rushers on basic stunts and blitzes. They are poorly coached, that doesn't mean play calling or talent, it means they don't know what's going on. That is coaching.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
They have no idea what's going on half the time. Dozens of pass plays with guys running into each other. Dozens of free rushers on basic stunts and blitzes. They are poorly coached, that doesn't mean play calling or talent, it means they don't know what's going on. That is coaching.
And even if we hypothetically say that’s true, a legit OL has this team competing with the Packers. That is the unfortunate reality. Coaches are measured by wins at the end of the day.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It must be the coaching. Bears Barroom told me Adam Shaheen is playing at an all-pro level!

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Many times tonight, our secondary fell down or slipped causing completions

Eddie Jackson played terrible
Skrines did too
Jaymar Johnson got torched as well

BTW...In case anyone forgot,

Foles Sucks!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I don’t know how you call plays that work on a consistent basis when the offensive line is this bad. Its legitimately worse than anything Cutler had to work with.

And they’re all getting paid a hefty sum. Thanks again, Pace!

Toast88

Liked Posts:

I’ve noticed for a while that this team really seems unprepared, ill-informed, undisciplined and confused. Those all speak to coaching.

JoSeCuERvO

CBMB Crossover
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando City SC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Many times tonight, our secondary fell down or slipped causing completions

Eddie Jackson played terrible
Skrines did too
Jaymar Johnson got torched as well

BTW...In case anyone forgot,

Foles Sucks!
hard to put any blame on the D at all in this game, you are gonna get tired and give up plays when you are on the field that long. They kept Cook in check and there were what, 2 plays over 20 yards in this game? this is a top tier D with an offense that provides no help, ZERO,

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
hard to put any blame on the D at all in this game, you are gonna get tired and give up plays when you are on the field that long. They kept Cook in check and there were what, 2 plays over 20 yards in this game? this is a top tier D with an offense that provides no help, ZERO,
The D gets tired because they play bend dont break till the other team is at our 15

They should play that tough when the other team is at their own 20 and cause a 3 and out

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
5-11 could actually get us a QB. Just saying.

This is where I am right now. I thought the defense was too good for us to fail that badly but I have my doubts now. They must be supremely fucked off with the other side of the ball right now.

greg23

Liked Posts:
My order of blame

Head Coach
GM
Players, specifically offensive side of ball