Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm going Claypool. I fully expect to immediately regret this decision as well lol.

Positives starting to come out of Pittsburgh now. I'm down to the nitty gritty. Taylor just tested positive, so he's on the bench. Swift was out. I got Gaskins on IR. Dobbins is positive. I've only got Diontae, Claypool, and Hunt to fill in my final lineup spot and I'm not expecting that pitt game to be played at this point.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Positives starting to come out of Pittsburgh now. I'm down to the nitty gritty. Taylor just tested positive, so he's on the bench. Swift was out. I got Gaskins on IR. Dobbins is positive. I've only got Diontae, Claypool, and Hunt to fill in my final lineup spot and I'm not expecting that pitt game to be played at this point.
I was just looking at all my leagues after hearing about Conner testing positive. I'm pretty fucked lol. If enough questionables go the wrong way I might not be able to field a team if the Pit/Bal game is postponed.

I NEED Gaskin and/or Mostert to suit up and play, but of fucking course there are no updates for them. I need at least 1 of them to play and if the Pit/Bal game is cancelled I need both of them to play lol. I hope they make a call on the Pit game before the noon games tomorrow.

EDIT: The positive - the guy I'm playing in my big money league has Big Ben/Diontae, Tucker and Balt D lol so if that game is cancelled/postponed he's going to struggle to field a team especially if they don't announce until after Noon games.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I was just looking at all my leagues after hearing about Conner testing positive. I'm pretty fucked lol. If enough questionables go the wrong way I might not be able to field a team if the Pit/Bal game is postponed.

I NEED Gaskin and/or Mostert to suit up and play, but of fucking course there are no updates for them. I need at least 1 of them to play and if the Pit/Bal game is cancelled I need both of them to play lol. I hope they make a call on the Pit game before the noon games tomorrow.

EDIT: The positive - the guy I'm playing in my big money league has Big Ben/Diontae, Tucker and Balt D lol so if that game is cancelled/postponed he's going to struggle to field a team especially if they don't announce until after Noon games.

Yeah, I'm getting to the point of possibly not fielding a lineup either. Fortunately, I don't need the win in this league as I'm sure I'm in the playoffs. It would take something epic for me to drop out at this point. I don't think Gaskin is playing this week. I'm pretty confident Mostert will.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I need a win in one league and lost both Connor and Taylor to COVID. Having to start Mike Davis and the ageless frank gore at RB

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I need a win in one league and lost both Connor and Taylor to COVID. Having to start Mike Davis and the ageless frank gore at RB
tenor.gif

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

And now im playing two TE’s, your favorite position! Waller and tonyan. What really sucks is if I knew about the covid issues for these players before the games on Thursday, I could of put hock in my lineup...but, that’s when I thought Connor and Taylor were playing on Sunday. Fuckin A

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And now im playing two TE’s, your favorite position! Waller and tonyan. What really sucks is if I knew about the covid issues for these players before the games on Thursday, I could of put hock in my lineup...but, that’s when I thought Connor and Taylor were playing on Sunday. Fuckin A

You can pick up kendall hinton and play a QB prayer in your flex.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You can pick up kendall hinton and play a QB prayer in your flex.

yeah, I thought about it. I know nothing about the guy, like if he could even throw in college or anything

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
yeah, I thought about it. I know nothing about the guy, like if he could even throw in college or anything
I think he was a college qb. Thing is, they're up against the Saints. Because of course they are, my opponent has the Saints defense. This couldn't happen last week when I had Miami.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I think he was a college qb. Thing is, they're up against the Saints. Because of course they are, my opponent has the Saints defense. This couldn't happen last week when I had Miami.

well, naturally!

he played QB at wake forest, but yeah...totally clueless on his skills. I should stop sweating it, I’m pretty much fucked and done in that league. CCS league I’m pretty healthy and looking solid at least

I’m actually expecting Connor to be a “false” positive and end up playing Tuesday since obviously my lineup will of all played already and won’t be able to sub him back in lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
well, naturally!

he played QB at wake forest, but yeah...totally clueless on his skills. I should stop sweating it, I’m pretty much fucked and done in that league. CCS league I’m pretty healthy and looking solid at least

I’m actually expecting Connor to be a “false” positive and end up playing Tuesday since obviously my lineup will of all played already and won’t be able to sub him back in lol
I don't think that game should even be played, but I think it's pretty obvious the NFL does not actually care. They're not going to let anything fuck with the scheduling at this point.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone see Tannehills first TD to Henry? It was a swing pass and is being recorded as a rushing TD for Henry.

I fucking hate this game so much lol

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Jesus, tyreek just creamed like 35 fantasy points on TB in the 1st quarter

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Jesus, tyreek just creamed like 35 fantasy points on TB in the 1st quarter
I think I'm playing against him in ccs lol. Also, will Denver score points?