Packer Trash Talk

mecha

Liked Posts:
well, it's refreshing to see somebody taking the "rivalry" serious.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
"bulletin board material"

mecha

Liked Posts:

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
GB games are more of a rivalry for the Bears then to GB. It hurts but it’s a reality.

The Bears have been disappointing the “rivalry” and the tv producers that try to push it on the general public for the last 20 years.

This weekend is the time to change that norm.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Its a good thing he'll have a head start.

The fact that the Packers can do no wrong, and their opponents can only do wrong is one of the most sickening things in the NFL. I just don't understand it. It happens so often, that it cannot be a coincidence.

The NFL wanted the Packers to win this game SO badly for some reason. If you watched it, you know. So fucked up.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I like how the NFL are consistently gay for Packers/Bears to start or end the season. like to start the Bears season up with a grade A fuckup or to end it making the Bears look like seismic grade cunts. it's fitting that it's another season of a week 17 matchup between these teams with playoff implications of some variety on the line. again.

gocbears

Liked Posts:
As the old saying goes: If you want to shut them up and wipe the smirk off their faces, all you need to do is win the games. Until the Bears start winning the games, you'll hear this trash every they play GB.
Every team gets away with penalties during the course of any game. However, I believe that if you polled all NFL player anonymously, Green Bay would be at the top of the list for non-calls against GB, phantom calls against opponents, and double standard for like penalties. The Aaron rules exist...

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like how the NFL are consistently gay for Packers/Bears to start or end the season. like to start the Bears season up with a grade A fuckup or to end it making the Bears look like seismic grade cunts. it's fitting that it's another season of a week 17 matchup between these teams with playoff implications of some variety on the line. again.
Much like the Browns/Steelers

10veitout

Liked Posts:
The fact that the Packers can do no wrong, and their opponents can only do wrong is one of the most sickening things in the NFL. I just don't understand it. It happens so often, that it cannot be a coincidence.

The NFL wanted the Packers to win this game SO badly for some reason. If you watched it, you know. So fucked up.

No, it isnt, lol. Fans crying about the refs because they lost is just run of the mill bad coping mechanism bitch tears.

The Colts were called for egregiously, openly holding in the clutch. Nothing to see here. Prior to that, GB was penalized more.

Why didnt you mention the Vikings game, where GB had a ridiculous out of this world no call on obvious DPI that costed us a redzone trip in the second to last possession of a 7 point game? The announcers and officiating expert all pointed out it was obvious and had no reason to not be called.